Well that’s super convenient – one day after I post the Fitting Room photos, the price of the Early Morning Dress gets slashed in HALF. For $59? I’d buy that. Get ready, ladies… the price point of $29 is about to appear a LOT in this post. Like, 10+ times. I’mma shush now so you can get to scoring.
WMTM Alert: 4/11/19 Edition
- Camo! The evergreen camo multi Speed Up Tight is down to $79, if and only if you can squeeze into a size 0
- The amazonite Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Crew is a gorgeous color and $59 in all sizes. FWIW Serene blue is also marked down.
- Early Morning Dress – huge markdown to $59, in every color there is, including black
- Can’t go wrong with a rulu Vinyasa Scarf for $29. Colors: Mini Check Pique Grey Sage Heathered White, Heathered Herringbone Black Heathered White, Tonka Stripe Antoinette White
- Swiftly Tech Racerback – frosted pine, $44, all sizes
- Also in frosted pine: Free to Be Serene Bra *High Neck, now $39
- Fellow road warriors, the Out of Range Kit is down to $29. Worth the $$$ IMHO.
- Speaking of amazonite, the Free to Be Bra is also marked down in all sizes 2-14
- More $29 tie-back tank fun: the Goal Up Tank is marked down in all sizes and colors, Spaced Out Space Dye Black White is my favorite.
- Check my Fitting Room photos before making a decision on the following:
- A few bralettes are marked down to $29 if you’ve been meaning to give the intimates line a go (above, from L-R)
- If you can rock it, I commend you, the It’s a Tie Long Sleeve is down to $39 in all colors. Cue oohs and aahs.
- The Eucalyptus Cool Racerback is $34 and available in all sizes except 6. Tonic Sea is $29, but only available in a 10.
- Also $29 is the Cool Racerback II in Luon Spray Jacquard White Black, all sizes
- Lucky 2’s & 4’s can pick up the Short Serve Stripe Heathered So Merlot White All Tied Up Tank for $39
- I love Baller Hats, and lazurite is just $29. Scooooore!
- You know what a Brunswick Muscle Tank is perfect for aside from yoga/barre? $29 PAJAMAS. Pink glow or citrus ice are both stellar choices.
- Speaking of pastel things, you can add a serene blue On the Beat Belt Bag to your spring lineup. I’m still ogling the poppy one uploaded earlier this week.
- Unsurprisingly, the Unwind Your Mind Dress is down to $49. You may be able to rescue the look with a safety pin to keep the knot up closer to the cinched waist.
- You know what’s nicer than an $18 Namastay Put Hipster? The same thing, but for $9.
- I dig lululemon’s stripe mesh fabric, so I’m stoked to see the following marked down:
- All Love Tank *Striped Mesh – $29, Black, white and olive are available in sizes 10 & 12 only. Too bad this deal doesn’t fit me 🙁
- All Love Crew *Striped Mesh – $39, Dark Olive: 2,4,8,10 – White & Black: 2-10
- All Love Tee *Striped Mesh – $39 – this is the V-neck version. Of the 3 color options, only a size 12 cloud blue is sold out. Full size runs are available in both black and white.
- Can’t worry about your favorite white tee yellowing and fading if you just go straight for the heathered light ivory Love Tee V, amirite? It’s $39.
- Last, but not least before I hunt down some lunch, bodysuit lovers have two marked down options:
Whew. That was a lot of typing. I need another coffee. Just kidding no I don’t it’s 12:38p and I’ve already had three.
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.