Time flies when you’re home on the couch watching daytime television. Kind of. Sort of. Not really. I’m on the couch with my one functional nostril over here, wondering how long it’s going to be before both sinuses decide to act normally again. In the meantime… new markdowns!
WMTM Alert: 3/28/19 UpdateMoving Meditation Jacket is perfect for you, and it’s marked down to $79. Winning.
- If you’re into the side tie trend, I feel like the To the Point Tee could work in your favor with a cute pair of denim shorts this summer.
- I absolutely LOVE my Serene Saturday LS – the fabric has some sort of silken modal magic to it. It’s a roomy TTS, but definitely order TTS. (Photos here)
- Still trying to get in on the long line bra trend over here, but the band often rolls up on me. If it works on you, the sheer blue Free to be Moved Bra is beautiful, marked down, and available in all sizes.
- Sizes 2 & 4, there are still a few lazurite Swifty Tech Long Sleeves to be had. For EVERYONE, blissful pink has been marked down in all sizes 🙂
Side Note: DON’T I TOTALLY BLEND IN WITH THE MODELS?! haaaaaaaBold Move Jacket is appropriately named, and I am now left wondering if I am bold enough to move around in that jacket? I feel like I could. Right? Yeah. Yes. The more I look at it the more I like it.
- Define Jacket fans – the Garment Dye versions are now marked down in case you were hesitant to take the plunge earlier this year. It’s like denim, but far more comfortable.
- Wunder Under High-Rise Tight Full-On Luxtreme ($69) – sizes 6-14
- Wunder Under High-Rise 7/8 Tight Full-On Luxtreme ($69) – all sizes
- Wunder Under High-Rise Tight (Tall) Full-On Luon ($69) – all sizes
- Pace Rival Skirt II (Tall) ($49) – sizes 0-10
- Align Pant II ($79) – sizes 0, 6-14
- Align Pant Full Length ($79) – sizes 8-14
- All the Right Places Crop II ($89) – sizes 8-12
- You know what? I like the Zip the Line Crop. The front & side views are simple, but there’s a bit of a party in the back.
- If you win the size lottery (in this case, 34D), you can score a grey sage Enlite Bra for $39, which is a HUGE markdown.
- One more thing before I shut up and get on with my day: the Breezy Singlet from years past snuck up into We Made Too Much last week – the white/grapefruit and white are available in full size runs, yet black’s only available in a 2. Either way, it’s like wearing speed shorts for your body and I love to wear mine when temperatures get insanely hot during summer half training.
3/29 EDIT: WAIT I’M BACK WITH ONE MORE THING – the Daily Lineup 7/8 Tight is also marked down to $79 and IMHO this deal is worth it. I have tried them on, the ribbed fabric is such a luxe textured knit that really holds you in. Took a lot of willpower not to take them home that day!
Aside from the $29 lazurite shorts being snapped up in a jiffy (OMG I can’t believe I just said ‘jiffy’), there are still some marked down options to be had from last week’s WMTM update.
Seeing that I ordered things on last week’s WMTM and on Tuesday’s upload this week, I need to sit on my hands for a few and tell them to not make expensive decisions. How about you?
All stock images courtesy of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.