First I post a 5FD on Sunday night, and now I off and post a WMTM Alert early in the week. Welcome to What Time Zone Are We in Anyway? Where points are like monopoly money and your internal clock does not matter at all. (Come on, someone please tell me you get the reference to Whose Line.)
I’ve fallen out of the habit of WMTM Alerts due a combination the selection’s volume and mediocrity in the last year or so. However, I was scrolling through lululemon’s We Made Too Much this afternoon and noticed something that warranted a post that couldn’t wait until the traditional Thursday: Toasty Tech II Tights are on sale, and it’s January.
Runners all over could use a pair of warm & fuzzies because we’re in the dead of winter and, well, warm & fuzzies are the name of everyone’s game.
Lululemon WMTM Rundown: 1/7/19
- Toasty Tech Tight II ($89) – Cyber, garnet and black are all showing available on the website. Is this a glitch? Who knows. If so, get ittttt (said in sassy lady voice)
- Cloud Crush Jacket ($139) – my Rain or Shine Jacket from 2014 still remains one of my most worn lulu items. If you can get your hands on a longer rain jacket for a low(ish) price, definitely consider it.
- Are you a size 10 in the Free to Be Bra *Wild? Because I am, and I like things that cost $29.
- The All Sport is one of my favorite/most comfortable lulu bras ever, and both 2’s and 4’s can get two different colors for $39 right now
- The usually $128 On the Move Pant Ponte is a steal at $49
- I got all excited about the dark sport red Speed Up Crops for $59, but there are 0 left. Size 0 only. Whomp.
- Every time I see the Ready to Rulu Tight they intrigue me. Does anyone have any intel on how they feel? Too lazy to try pants on lately, but for $69 I kinda sorta want to give them a shot.
- Everyone said GIMME OLD LULU so they gave us the Skinny Will Pant II and the Astro Pant II back. Now they’re both on sale for $69.
- Speaking of old lulu (that I miss but am thankful that my spending has decreased), I’m not sure the Speed Up Short has really caught on. I bought one pair this summer and am not a fan of how they puff out on the sides. There are currently 9 different colourways going from anywhere from $34-$39 apiece. I miss my Speeds 😦
Aside from the items listed above, there are the usual listless colors in odd patterns, but nothing I feel the need to scream from the top of my internet mountain about. TOASTY TECHS THOUGH.