Seeing that it’s the Ides of March, it’s time to go after new lululemon markdowns like Brutus went after Caesar!
You: What’s with the ancient Roman jokes?
Me: Heh… so… I was really good at Latin back in the day, to the point where I told Syracuse I was going to major in it, until I came to my senses and triple-majored in a bunch of other things that were not a ‘dead’ language.
So in case you didn’t already think I was a nerd, my Gold medals on the National Latin Exam are around here somewhere to remind the world that I am, in fact, a dweeb.
WMTM Alert: 3/14/19 Edition
- Temps are rising so it’s time to move the fluffy & puffy things!
- Push Your Pace Jacket is now $139 and available in sizes 4-12 in both steam blue and Antoinette
- The heavy duty (600-fill down) Slush Hour Parka is a more reasonable $279, in all sizes, both Cassis & White
- Elevation Pink Multi joins the lazurite Pack It Down Again Jacket for $139, [Review]
- One of my favorites, the Breeze By Muscle Tank is marked down to $39 – available in dark adobe, size 10 only. If they had an 8 I’d be ON IT b/c this color will look phenomenal with a summer tan. Stock photo doesn’t do it justice [Review]
- Down for a matchy match set to flex at class on the gram?
- Trellis Bloom Ice Grey Black
- Wunder Under High-Rise Tight Engineered Full-On Luxtreme is only $69, but in sizes 2, 10, 12 only
- Energy Bra – $39, all sizes except 14
- Enlight Wunder Under Multi
- Wunder Under High-Rise Tight Engineered Full-On Luxtreme is $89 in all sizes except 10
- Energy Bra – also $39, sizes 2 & 4 only
- Trellis Bloom Ice Grey Black
- This Love Sleeveless Tank is an adorable STEAL for only $29. Size 4, 8 and 10 – grab it while you can!
- Spring means you want colors, but March means FU it’s still kind of cold, The blue haze Rest Less Pullover ($69) helps to build a pastel bridge between ideal spring and reality for all sizes from 2-12.
- The Space Dye Camo White Silver Spoon Runderful Long Sleeve can also do the trick for $69 if you’re a 2, 4, or 10.
- I know, I know, it’s not the same, but fans of the Wild Tank may be keen on giving the Slay the Studio 2-in-1 Tank a $39 college try.
- One last oooh and ahhh before lunch break is over and I’ve got to get back to the real world, I need another black bra like I need a hole in the head, but I really want to give the Flow Freely Bra a try! It’s available for $39 in all sizes and I am in a tempted kind of DGAF mood today.
I told myself I couldn’t dive into the gummy bears until I went back to the office, so because I want candy (and it’s the right thing to do) it is time for me to go back to the office.
If anything else catches my eye, I’ll be back later with an update. Happy Friday everyone! 🙂
All stock images property of lululemon athletica.
[DISCLOSURE] ATHLETIKATY.COM USES AFFILIATE LINKS.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.
I went to a mass in Latin when I was really little and all I can say after hearing Latin for a full hour and having NO clue is wow, you must have some serious language learning stamina – I am impressed 🙂
Foreign languages did come very easily to me in the classroom when I was younger, but of course I had to go ahead and be good at one that nobody writes or speaks anymore. I’m now way too many years out of practice on my cases & conjugations, but the adults were right – learning Latin made it easier to figure out all the big words in English 😛
I got the Love Sleeveless tank in the black/white stripe. Thanks for the heads up!! So cute!