Shout out to me for putting jeans on for the first time in 4 weeks today. Still fit. Ignorance is bliss but reality is a smack in the face, so… I figured I’d at least face the music after my swift destruction of that package of E.L. Fudge cookies earlier this week.
I still like stretchy pants better, and TBH after I write this post I am going to pat myself on the back for making it 6 full hours in denim and jump straight back into my Aligns.
WMTM Alert: 4/23/20 Edition
This is going to be a short one, doesn’t look like there’s too much to add this week:
- Cool Racerback II Nulu – Springtime / $39
- Free to Be Bra Wild – Thermal Red / $39 – Sizes 10 & 12 Only
- Define Jacket – Porcelain Pink / $89 – All Sizes 0-14
- Outrun the Heat Short Sleeve – White / $49
- On the Fly Crop 23″ Woven – Black / $39 – Yes the website said $39, that is not a fat finger, All sizes b/w 2-12 available
- Cinch Me Up Tank – Black, White, Springtime / $39
- Swiftly Relaxed Long Sleeve – Black/White/Black / $69
- Scuba Crew – Utility Blue / $59 – Sizes 0 & 2 Only
- Speed Up Crop – Black / $59 – Sizes are going fast, make like Tonto and jump on it, yes they run TTS.
- Free to Be Serene Bra – Springtime / $39
- Full Day Ahead Tank – Springtime / $39
- Hooded Define Jacket *Nulu – Mini Space Dye Herringbone Heathered Nocturnal Teal White/Nocturnal Teal / $99 – Love this knit, it’s thicker than usual aka cozy
- Will the Wave Long Sleeve One Piece – Black / $89 – I’d like to take up surfing just so I can rock this on a beach somewhere without looking like a total poser.
Farther Down the Rabbit Hole…
As for the rest of the gear listed, I did a deep scroll earlier this week on the app, and there are some surprises that are still in stock…
- Run Fast Gloves II – Black / $19 – I have been wearing and loving these all winter and spring long. The wind covers on the fingers are next level.
- Wunder Under High-Rise 7/8 Tight – Parallel Stripe Black White / $69 – Sizes 0 and 2 can still get their hands on a pair of thees beauties
- Trapeze Racerback / $29 – Ideal for high neck bra pairings
- Pace Rival Mid-Rise Crop – Dark Olive / $69
- Take the Moment Jumpsuit (x Robert Geller) – Deep Phantom / $119 – I COULD TOTALLY ROCK THIS.
- Seek Softness Long Hoodie / $119 – Yes I called this a Dud, but TBH someone out there probably has room for this in their Quarantine wardrobe
- LA Turtleneck Long Sleeve – Black / $54
- Fast and Free Tight II 25″ – Laguna / $89 – 10 & 12 Only
- Breathe it In Bra – Black / $49 [Fitting Room]
- Cross Chill Run Earwarmer – Black / $19 – If you run in cold temps but also in sunglasses, GET THIS. It may not be the most aesthetically pleasing with the reflective piping, but the criss cross detail allows you to get your sunglasses over your ears without creating an air gap or smashing the frames into the side of your face. Trust me on this one.
- On the Fly Skirt Woven – Black / $19 – Again not a typo on the price
- Sit in Lotus Sweater *Cashmere – Heathered Core Light Grey / $108
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.
Disappointed in the Canadian side of wmtm these days… Being a Canadian company and all 🙁
Just a tip that the Free to be Serene high neck long line has a few sizes left in stock in all colors. I ordered magenta glow a few weeks ago and went back to order the black today. Super cute style and fits very well. I wear it as a tank since the weather is warming up!
I like those bras a lot. I also wear as tank top. I bought all 3 colors at full price a little while back and when I saw them on MD, I ordered more white and pink ones.
Nothing for me in WMTM but did notice a few things sneaky added to the new stuff – the LA Jogger and hoodie in the lighter watercolor dye looks interesting