My brain is not on the list of things that are functioning in a high capacity today. I swear I thought today was Friday the way that everyone has been acting. Silly juice for everyone.
WMTM Alert! – 6/9/16
If You’re Lucky Long Sleeve Tee II – This is a deal! I have and LOVE this top (now $69)
- Talk about cleaning house with the Define Jacket. Many colors available for $99. Still pricey for a jacket given that it’s JUNE.
- $99 again for the Sunset Savasana Pullover II, nice sweater but a steep ask for a sweater when all you’re doing outside is sweatING lately.
- While it’s cute, the poor Lighten Up Tank isn’t very supportive. If you have a smaller chest, then take a gamble. If you have ANYTHING that bounces, leave it be >.<
- THANK HEAVENS the kayak blue Rack Pack Bra is discounted but not in my size. Just dodged another $44 leaving my bank account.
- This isn’t new, but the Energy Bra Exhale is still available in all sizes in that pretty pink paradise color.
- Sizes 2-4, you’re WINNING with the Strap It Like It’s Hot Bra in both boom juice and black. This is my go-to double under bra and it’s only $39!
- Cool Racerback, I see you there in grapefruit. I also see you there in grapefruit in my closet because I bought you last summer. Heh.
- If you can hang on until October to wear it, Scuba Hoodie IIIs are down to $89. I only have one Scuba but 1 is enough, given how much I love and wear it.
- If you don’t get unflattering shadows with bright colored pants, have at the All the Right Places Crop and All the Right Places Pant II in boom juice!
- Agghhh the cyber red grape bordeaux drama High Times Pant has been on my wish list for a while and now they’re on SALE. I’ve been so good all year but lately I’ve let myself have at it with the lulu like old times. GAH!
- If you need an earthy concert bag for the summer still, the Festival Bag II in tofino teal is marked down. Black is still full price.
Those High Times. I should be good. I SHOULD be good. I should be GOOD. #zen