I just made a nutritionally detrimental discovery. Peanut-butter filled pretzel bites. If I keep shoveling carrots into my mouth maybe I won’t go back into the canister of salty crunchy goodness for a 3rd time in the last half hour.
While I try to stop filling my face, check the full lineup out here and cruise through my notes below.
- I had Energy Bra-ish hopes for the Make a Move Bra, but it ultimately was not very supportive at all. While a cute design, its lack of functionality has landed all colors in WMTM.
- Hello Sweaty Endeavor Tank, a TWOFER! The bra is removable, so the $44 you pay here is actually a pretty solid deal.
- Sizes 2-4 are lucking out with the solid black Daily Practice Jacket. While not the jazziest style, admit that you will wear this all the time.
- Minecraft is that video/computer game known for the 64-bit graphics, right? Or something like that. Pixelated Split Second Short II, get your geek on!
- Size 6’s who lack fear of cameltoe can grab a heathered black staple, the In the Flow Crop II.
- 8 colors of In Flux Jackets, down to $99
- I guess nobody wanted to look like pool water. The Wunder Under Pant III in samba snake kayak blue hero blue is marked down in all sizes.
- Stretch It Out Crop in dandy digie multi = size 2 pajamas
- A pink lemonade Hit Your Stride Skirt is a cute win for sizes 2-4
- WILD TANK! $49!
- Energy Bra *Exhale – Paradise Pink, I have my eye on you
HMMMMM. To Wild Tank? To Energy Bra? HMMMMMMM.