Give a girl a difficult sudoku puzzle and some Seinfeld and suddenly she’s up WAY past her bedtime. Good thing I don’t have to work tomorrow. I hope everyone out there who celebrates Christmas had a wonderful holiday! Lulu seemed to have planned ahead for Santa and his elves to drop a ton of lululemon gift cards into our laps (what can I say, I’m easy to shop for), because around 1:00a ET WMTM went from 53 to 130 items. Yup, you read that right.
>>> Catch the full upload here before it’s all gone!
Some of the styles you’ll find:
- The super cozy Down for a Run Jacket AND the Down for a Run Pullover AND the Down for a Run Vest! They’re marked down by about $40-$50.
- The &Go Cityfarer Anorak is down from $228 to $148
- I’m surprised to see what I thought was a fairly popular item, the Daily Practice Jacket in the recently-released heathered herringbone. Good deal right there, and it’s available in all sizes!
- Swiftly Tech LS fans, there’s a handful of solid colors available, not just doofy patterns.
- Another big surprise, Scuba Hoodie IIs, even in BLACK.
- What else? The In Flux Jacket, in regal plum, sprinkler, and YES – dark fuel
- I recently tried on and liked the hooded version of the Rest Less Pullover, and everyone but the size 6’s over the world loved the gray one enough to sell out in all sizes EXCEPT the 6.
- Those of you with freezing cold workspaces, consider the Peace of Mind Wrap.
- Well the Runderful 1/2 Zip didn’t last very long. ALL colors in ALL sizes are priced to move.
- Swiftly Tech SHORT Sleeve lovers have 7 colors to choose from.
- SO MANY TANK TOPS…
- Also a handful of bras up for grabs:
- The fairly new Splendour Bra
- Drop It Like It’s Hot Bra… never did like that front zip
- Energy Bra (none in my size, booo)
- Free to Be *Wild
- Lighten Up Bra
- Flow Y Bra IV
- Pants. Many incarnations of the Wunder Under Pant, whether it’s Cotton, Hi-Rise Luon, *Dance, III, III Luxtreme, you get the picture.
- Same applies to the Wunder Under CROPs.
- Fans of the High Times, they’re discounted in tender violet & forage teal.
- 5 color options in the Ebb to Street Pant.
- I’d be all over the &Go Everywhere Pant if it weren’t for the funny seams down the front!
- Catch those Speed Shorts while you can!
- Hey, tennis players! Ace Dress.
- If you ever wanted a Speedy Runsie, here’s your chance to pay a lot less money for one.
- As for hauling your junk (I mean, valuable belongings) around, the Mind and Body Kit, Bring it Om Tote, Festival Bag, Drishti Yoga Tote and Summer Lovin’ Tote are all marked down.
- Vinyasa Scarves & Warrior Scarves, if you’re into cotton.
- Various knit hats, gloves, legwarmers and headbands.
- Last, but not least, the only deal on this entire laundry list that I actually took advantage of: the Light as Air Thong and Light as Air Hipster are marked down to $9 each. This better not mean they’re being discontinued. I’ll lose my mind if that happens.
ALL THIS ON SALE and all I bought were some skivvies. I didn’t even spend any gift card money on them. I’m not sure if this is a sign of maturity and self control or if my closet is reaching a saturation point.
If you haven’t already, get over there and shop before these deals sell out!
Happy bargain hunting!
I think they’re having site issues right now. I can’t check out via phone or computer….Hmmm… Hope this is resolved soon. I wanted that cool chevron scarf that was too expensive before.
Oh no! I didn’t run into any issues when I place my order (then again it was also 2am). I hope they fix it soon!
After 90+ minutes of trying I just went in to the store. Super excited about the Tender Violet high rise pants (which look oddly good with the neon tank I was wearing)—and snagged the 5 year long sleeve in pink (new, not a mark down, but I needed it as an accessory for my apple watch that Santa brought me 😉
i got the heathered menthol crb & that stripey wunder under crop. 🙂