Irrelevant intros are cool and all but I went on a hike this morning and feel like sharing a photo from that instead. All smiles because this was BEFORE a snake crossed my path. 😫
5 Faves & a Dud: 3/15/22 Edition
Favorite #1: Mesh-Back Train Bra in Vivid Plum
High neck. Long line. Purple. 3 stars and you’re IN 😍
Favorite #2: Sculpt Crop Tank Top in Blazer Blue Tone
The cropped Sculpt may not be everyone’s favorite, but it’s one of my favorites. If I’m remembering correctly without my nose in my closet… BB is closer to Wild Bluebell than it is Jet Stream. Either way, royal blue goggles, I’ve got them on.
Favorite #3: Speed Up Mid-Rise Lined Short 4” in Sonic Pink
Sonic Pink addicts, do your thing! 🤩🥰🤑
Favorite #4: Energy Bra in Ripened Rasberry
I’m sitting here squinting at my phone screen trying to figure out if it’s all that different from Jewelled Magenta. My JM Energy Bra is 7 years old and I *still* wear it regularly. Deep Barbie pink will always be a winner.
Favorite #5: Everywhere Belt Bag in Pastel Blue
This is about as much pastel blue that I’m allowed to have on my person before the risk for dirt and stains goes THROUGH THE ROOF.
The Dud: Always There Trench Coat in Misty Forest Blue Multi
Did anyone ask for this? Do we need this? The trench coat as a style I’m all for. But, to wrap yourself in a Paint Nite canvas? No thank you please 😬
I also need to talk about…
- Sculpt Tank in Flare – TBH This should be in the top five but I am too lazy to go back and edit the start of this post 🥸
- City Adventurer Backpack *Nano in Raspberry Cream
- Crew Neck UV Protection Running Long Sleeve Shirt in Electric Lemon
- Align High-Rise Pant With Pockets 25” in Everglade Green
- Scuba Oversized Half Zip Hoodie – Mineral Blue
- Align High-Neck Tank Top – Vivid Plum
- Power Pivot Ribbed Tank Top – Electric Lemon
- Fast and Free High-Rise Crop 23” – Blazer Blue Tone
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.