Quarantine Day 28! The only things I’ve purchased online so far are gummy vitamins, long run energy chews, and a YETI. The Amex is getting restless. In addition to a pair of Sorels I’m thisclose to pulling the trigger on… it’s Thursday again.
WMTM Alert: 4/9/20 Edition
- Align Pant 28″ Criss Cross Waist – Diamond Dye Pitch Grey Graphite Grey / $89 – heads up the cross waist is flattering AF [Cross Waist Crop – Fitting Room]
- Always Effortless Jacket – Carbon Blue / $89 [Express Review] – Runs TTS
- Free to Be Bra – Digital Oasis Alpine White Multi / $39
- Define Jacket Luxtreme – Digital Rain Jacquard Black White / $89
- Cates Tee – Cut Back Stripe White Black / $34 [Fitting Room]
- Free to Be Bra Wild High Neck – Digital Oasis Alpine White Multi / $39
- Exaltation Wrap / $79
- Train Times Pant – White / $69
- Ready to Rulu Pant – Night Diver / $79 – These are a quarantine REQUIREMENT. If you’ don’t already have a pair, you’re missing out. [Express Review]
- Sleek Performancs 1/2 Zip Hoodie – Black / $84 – Everything I wish the Water Bound Hoodie would be… aka awesome lightweight UPF fabric, WITH A FRONT POCKET! $84 is a little steep for a markdown, but I may put it in my cart and see if I can wait out either another price drop or a sellout.
- Sincerely Yours Sweater – Pink Glow / $89 [Fitting Room]
- City to Summit Cycling Jersey / $74 – JIC hardcore cycling is your newest COVID hobby to stave off boredom and stress baking 🧁
Agh, in addition to new lulu… now I want a cupcake too.
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.