The stir craziness has reached a point where I am mining CT public health data on the daily for confirmed cases in my town and graphing said numbers for my town and its surrounding brethren to see if this virus shows any signs of slowing down, or if the rate of confirmed cases gets steeper every day. Right now, it’s the latter.
I know that making spreadsheets doesn’t fix anything, but I tend to cope with things better when I analyze whatever information I can get my hands on and feel like at least I have an understanding of what’s going on.
Spring’s doing its best today, so I ran 5 miles this morning, and walked 2 more at lunch. Today’s “Deep Thoughts with Katy” included things like… how many feet of hose are fire engines required to carry?
It’s the first lululemon upload of the month, though, so at least we’ve got that going for us.
5 Faves & a Dud: 4/7/20 Edition
Favorite #1: Free to Speed High-Rise Crop ($118) in Wild Bluebell
Count on lululemon to come up with something fun like a way to not lose your long sleeve, and I’m here for it.
Athleta has been doing something similar in one of their hiking tights, but that’s been one pocket in the back. I only wish these had side pockets to make them 100% perfect.
Favorite #2: Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve 2.0 ($68) in Brick
This looks more fun than Expedition, and I want it! It also makes me want a tropical fruity beverage. Don’t ask why.
Favorite #3: Happy Warrior Bra ($68) in Black
I would very much like to take up yoga (or just document myself on instagram attempting to do flexy things) to give me a reason to wear this outfit.
Favorite #4: Sheer Will Tank Camo ($58) in Wild Bluebell
Favorite #5: Swiftly Tech Tank 2.0 Sun ($58) in Colour Shift White/Blue
Zoom on in and appreciate the light blue gradient up top 🙂
The Dud: Wanderer Crop ($88) in Grey Sage
Obvi COVID-19 is the real Dud, but let’s go with these snoozers instead.
Favorites 6-9 (#teehee)
Sorry, I’m not mature. There are plenty of honorable mentions this week! In no particular order…
- Align Jogger 28″ ($98) – Incognito Camo Multi Grey
- Scuba Hoodie *Light Cotton Fleece ($118) – Fantom Fuschia
- Mapped Out High Rise Tight 28″ Camo ($128) – Black/Graphite Gray
- Stride Jacket II ($118) – Black – A super high zipper to help you hide yo face from the ‘rona. I’ve definitely been wearing mine more often lately.
Live From Quarantine
- Happy Birthday to my sister! Now I want cake. I don’t have any cake.
- Happy National Beer Day! At least I have beer in the house. Cheers!
- Wild Bluebell is breezing by in the Breeze By Short Sleeve & Breeze By Long Sleeve… but where is the tank?! My Glossy and Black Breeze By Tanks are my most worn summer items. Current mood re: the Wild Bluebell tank that may or may not exist is Veruca Salt.
I thought Expedition was going to be *the* orange of the season, but we all got faked out. Brick has built itself quite a fort in the land of What’s New, running the gamut on accessories, mostly:
- Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve 2.0
- Energy Bra
- Mapped Out High-Rise Tight Camo
- Love Tank Pleated
- Love Crew III
- Easy as Sunday Tote
- All Hours Belt Bag
- Now and Always Pouch
- Now and Always Keychain
- Now and Always Crossbody
- Now and Always Crossbody Mini
- Fast and Free Backpack
- All Night Festival Bag
- All Your Small Things Pouch
- All Your Small Things Pouch Mini
The only caveat I’m seeing with this pile of bricks is that I’m not so sure the orange will be as bright IRL. See stock photos of the F&F Backpack to see what I mean.
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.