Do not pass GO, follow these links and probably spend $200:
Otherwise… below are the rest of things that keep filling up that inbox!
Black Friday Update: 11/29/19 8:30 AM ET
- Sorel – I should probably mention that even the Joan of Arctic Wedge II is on sale for $180, usually $240. I have the older model and absolutely LOVE them. Wedge is fashion but also comfortable enough to wear all day. Also: free shipping woooo
- Nike – Between 25-50% off sale styles with code SEASONMVP, sale includes the Free x Metcon 2, which I have and <3
- Oiselle – Buy more save more. 20% off $100+ / 25% off $200+ / 30% off $300+. Save $20 on your first order over $50 at Oiselle. Free shipping on all orders, and on 11/29 ONLY, all orders ship with a FREE pair of Douglas Fir Arm Warmers
- Fleet Feet – Free shipping sitewide, lots of last season’s Brooks are on sale
- Brooks Running – Free holiday beanie with any purchase $130 or more
- Hydroflask – 25% off all sale items, free shipping on orders over $60
- REI Outlet – Additional 25% off one item from the REI Outlet section with code CYBERDEAL19, through 12/9.
Thanksgiving Day Update: 11/28/19 11:27 AM ET
- Lululemon’s Black Friday is live! My current source of excitement: the Night Diver Zoned In Tight is down to $89.
- Sorel – I’ve been eyeballing both the Kinetic Caribou and Sorel Explorer Joan (both 25% off) and it’s about time to check out before it’s too late. Ugh this weekend is going to be expensive 😝
- Athleta – 20% off most everything using code LAYERUP, through 12/1. I just pulled the trigger on the reflective swirl, reflective leopard AND the Headlands Hybrid Moto. Adios dineroooo!
In addition to pieces I’m eyeballing from this week’s double 5FD Lululemon/Athleta roundup, here goes a quick dump of all the emails that I feel like I can’t delete until telling the blog about, in case any of these deals are of interest:
- Lululemon – Updates to We Made Too Much go live on 11/28, I will get back with a proper “alert” once the Black Friday upload happens and I can find some time in the morning
- REI – An extra 25% off Mountain Hardwear, Black Diamond, Craghoppers and DAKINE (Ends 11/28)
- Carbon38 – 30% off their Give Thanks Edit, which includes super popular Takara leggings / Code: THANKS30
- Sweaty Betty – 30% off everything / Code: CHEERS
- APL – Got a few things going on this season…
- Free Travel Pack ($40 value) with every pair of men’s, women’s or kid’s shoes purchased
- Order online and receive a $20 coupon code to use with your next online purchase
- 20% off every pair of TechLoom Chelsea (Men’s & Women’s) w code OPRAH
- Offers listed above good through 1/2/20
- Ray-Ban – 30-50% off select styles, including their classic aviators for $100
- Lucas Hugh – White Week: Receive a Technical Knit Adjustable Sports Bra as a gift when you purchase any 2 full price items in White, through 12/2
It’s not activewear but…
- FinisherPix – 15% off 2019 race photos / Code: BLACK2019 through 12/4
- Perfect Bar – buy more save more, and using my referral link should get you 20% off your purchase. Here’s the breakdown
- 10% off 2 boxes
- 15% off 3 boxes
- 20% off 4 boxes
- 25% off 5 boxes
- SO. MANY. PB. CUPS.
- Hunter Boots – extra 20% off sale items
- Banana Republic – 50% off regular priced items. Upgrade
- The North Face – 25% off select styles
Now that my inbox is down to a number I can sleep easy on, time to hit “post” and wait for another overnight influx. Fun times for someone who sees more than 13 emails on the notification bubble and freaks the fck out.
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.