I’m still mad at the hotel internet for that “gimme $25” stunt it tried to pull on me last night. Well let’s try this again and maybe everything will behave b/c it’s Tuesday today. *pauses to check calendar*
As I was saying before being so rudely cut off… not only is lululemon putting a ton out there for us to load up on during Cyber Week, Athleta has got some serious winners in the mix too. A rainbow, swirly, reflective mix.
More Faves & No Dud: 11/26/19 Edition
Favorite #1: Athleta Swirl Reflective 7/8 Tight ($198) in Black
Kudos to whoever came up with this “I gotta have it” gem of an idea. We already know that the phrase rainbow reflective lights a fire under a lot of us. I’ve already had my next favorite on the list for a few weeks now… but with this new development I can’t choose!
Favorite #2: Athleta Rainier Reflective Leopard in Plush SuperSonic ($108) in Black
Already featured in my Reflective Run Favorites a few weeks ago, but they weren’t shipping yet – now they are. The Rainier is my favorite tight added to the run gear collection this season thus far.
Favorite #3: Athleta Headlands Hybrid Moto Tight ($128) in Black
Athleta is killing it on the mashups right now. First, the unicorn swirl got a dark and shiny makeover, and now my ultimate favorite hiking tights (the Headlands Hybrid Cargo) got the moto makeover.
My Athleta shopping cart is so deep right now. SO deep. Like, Mariana Trench deep. Current mood: Mona Lisa Saperstein. #moneyplease
Favorite #4: Lululemon Scuba Hoodie *Light Cotton Fleece ($118) in Incognito Camo Multi Gator Green
Excuse me camo cozy situation, I’d like this in my wardrobe, thanks a bunch xoxo bye
Favorite #5: Athleta Furry Balaclava Hoodie ($98) in Hibiscus Red
Shame on me for sleeping on this one for the last month or so. I’ve been denial that ski season is pretty much here, but I can’t ignore my IG feed and Ikon Pass notifications any longer.
I was able to try this LS on in store and while the neck hole is a bit tight if you’re going for casual wear, EVERY skier/snowboarder reading this ought to consider adding this hoodie into your rotation.
Note in the photos how EFFED UP my hair is from fighting to get it over my noggin. Note to self: wear a french braid if when/you buy and ride in this LS.
Favorite #6: Swiftly Speed Long Sleeve *Shine ($84) in black/silver
New Year’s Eve, but make it fitness. Also available in white/silver and a pretty lavender/silver – gonna stick with black/silver over here because it matches EVERYTHING I already own for the winter months.
I Left Off With Luminosity
With the internet being so terribly RUDE as I tried to get ahead on my posting for the week, I never got to run through the gamut of lululemon‘s luminosity foil releases from last night.
- Wunder Under Crop High-Rise 23″ Foil – copper or black
- Energy Bra *Long Line Foil – hello beautiful
- Emerald Long Sleeve *Foil – loose tops hide food babies
- Muscle Love Crop Tank *Foil
- Tracker Short V – probably my favorite of the foily bunch
- Speed Up Short 2.5″ & Speed Up Short *Long 4″
Can’t Stop Won’t Stop
- Winter Warrior Bomber – Shown in dark red, love the tactical style around the collar. Add to the long list of jackets I don’t need.
- Radiant Jacket II – Shown here in garnet. If the In Stride isn’t quite stiff enough for you. NVM the fact that the website calls it a hoodie even though it doesn’t have a hood. Whomp.
- Define Dress – For $168 I’m not entirely sure how I feel about this one. A few of you have taken notice, but the casual silver zip throws me a little for a loop. Price point seems a bit high for what you get, IMHO. It doesn’t have pockets.
- The Black/Deep Coal/Clean Green/Azure Swiftly Speed Short Sleeve reminds me an AWFUL LOT of the similar Swiftly Tech LS I picked up at SeaWheeze a couple years ago.
- Wunder Under High-Rise Crop *Full-On Luon – a style that often flies under the radar, but Arctic Plum deserves a shoutout
- Best part of the Warm Stabilizer 1/2 Zip Hoodie – when unzipped, there’s a fabric panel to keep your neck protected from the breeze. Win.
- The Define isn’t the only dress new this week:
- I need to be talked off the ledge on the Breeze By Long Sleeve *Fusion. The black & crew necks are a telltale Katy Abbott special, and the angled pattern of holes on the back has me thinking I need it. I don’t need it. Showing pink so you can see details.
- On the Fly pants I’m not here for. On the Fly Jogger *Woven? Ok fine, I’m on board with the yoggers.
- Incognito camo multi grey, now Pace Rival Crops. Is there anything not available in black camo at this point in time? Not complaining. Pure curiosity.
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.