Alright, lulu did a fun thing and launched Black Friday a day on the early side this year. So just like it’s a plain old Thursday afternoon around lunch time, here are some of the best of the bunch for you to snag on that break between pie & more pie.
Stretchy pants are your friend. This is by no means a comprehensive listing of what’s available right now, but here are the highlights you may want to snag before it’s too late 🙂
WMTM Alert: Black Friday 2019 Edition
Tights / Pants / Crops
Say hello to something we don’t often see… BLACK items marked down!
- Train Times Pant – Black & Dark Olive included / $69
- Wunder Under High-Rise 1/2 Tight – Black, Incognito camo multi gator green / $59
- All the Right Places Pant II 28″ – Black, white, true navy / $89
- Mapped Out High-Rise Tight – Black/Marvel / $89
- In Movement Crop *Everlux 19″ – Black, True Navy / $69
- In Movement Tight 25″ – Brushed Spray Dye Lunar Purple Intergalactic / $79
- Zoned In Tight – Night Diver, Frosted Mulberry / $89 (If I buy *one* thing it’s these)
- Align Crop 21″ – Laguna / $69
- Wunder Under Crop *Full-On Luon High-Rise 21″ – Arctic Plum / $69
- Speed Up Tight 25″ – Night Diver / $89
- Wunder Under Crop (High-Rise) Full On Luxtreme 21″ – Arctic Plum / $59
- x Roksanda Break New Ground Tight – Black/True Navy/Sonic Yellow / $119
- Wunder Under High-Rise Tight 31″ Full-On Luon – Nocturnal Teal / $69
- Fast & Free Crop II – Intergalactic / $89
- Speed Up Tight 28″ Brushed Full-On Luxtreme – Deep Rouge / $79
- Align Pant 31″ – Night Diver / $79
- Tightest Stuff Tight 25″ – Black, True Navy / $89
Shirts / Tank Tops / Bodysuits / Dresses
- Love Crew III – Honeycomb / $29 (Color isn’t for fair complexions)
- Ebb to Street Tank – Marvel / $39
- Love Tee V – Emerald / $34
- Gleam and Glow Bodysuit – Black / $49 – perfect for date night w skinny jeans
- Close Call Henley Long Sleeve – Heathered Arctic Plum, Black, White / $49
- Love Tank *Pleated – Breezy / $29
- Free to Be Tank *Everlux – Aqua Smoke / $49
- Brunswick Muscle Tank – Everglades / $29
- Close to Crossing Long Sleeve *Rulu – Space Dye Camo White Silver Spoon, Plumful / $59
- Rest Less Pullover – Marvel / $59
- Sculpt Tank II – Elixir / $29
- Rest Less 1/2 Zip – Landscape Green/Everglades / $59
- Slay the Studio 2-in-1 Tank – Space Dye Camo White Silver Spoon/Florid Flash / $39
- Breeze By Long Sleeve II – Pacific Teal/Night Diver / $49
- For the Chill of It Tank – Black, White, Pink Glow / $49
Jackets & Hoodies
- The Rain is Calling Jacket II – White / $139 (Generous fit, stay TTS or go down)
- Fleece Flurry Jacket – Marvel / $119
- Another Mile Jacket – Landscape Green / $159
- Scuba Hoodie *Light Cotton Fleece – Marvel / $89
Bras & Bralettes
Pretty much all the bralettes are down to $14. As far as the sportier/functional options:
- Free to Be Bra *Wild High Neck – Sea Frost / $29
- x Roksanda Inner Expanse Bra – Black/True Navy/Sonic Yellow / $59
- Invigorate Bra – Sea Frost / $29 – have it love it kind of jealous it’s marked down now
- Power Position Bra – Black / $39 – in my shopping cart
There are 18 items in my shopping cart right now. I don’t need to have 18 items in my shopping cart right now. Night Diver Zoned In Tights though… MY GIFT CARD AND I ARE ZONING IN ON YOU.
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.
I…got the Zoned In Tight in Night Diver. And a $39 Enlite Bra (my first). My preferred bra size sold out between 10am this morning and 1:30pm, so I’m going with my sister size and praying for the best.
FOMO got me when the Tightest Stuff Tights I was eyeballing sold out in a few hours! Went with the Zoned In as well – adios birthday gift card 💸
I was also thinking about the Tightest Stuff and those cold weather ones but the sizing reviews on both convinced me I was making the right choice to pass over.
Does this likely mean the Train Times Pant is being discontinued? I never thought it was flattering, as it made my butt look soooo flat. Good riddance.
I had the Sea Foam Invigorate Bra, black/white printed Energy Bra High Neck, and Honeycomb Love Crew in my cart earlier this morning but decided I didn’t really want anything–even at a hefty discount.
I was wondering the same thing! I feel like making the Train Times a core style was like Gretchen Wieners’ trying to make “fetch” happen
I think the Train times were the replacements for the Inspire crops. I remember they started showing up when the Inspires were discontinued…. and now we’re without both! Other than WU, swiftlies and the Define, what is there left that is an old LLL style? SAD!!
I’m tempted by the Zoned In tights too. I’m loving pictures of all things Marvel and I want to buy something in that color.
Is the color IRL the same as the website pictures? It looks more dark purplish to me on the website, but I’m wondering if it’s actually just another version of adobe or black cherry? Anyone seen it in person?
I have marvel in the bomber jacket that’s marked down, and it’s true to the color on the website. It’s a really pretty dark fuchsia, nothing like dark adobe or black cherry.
I absolutely love Marvel, I got a Swiftly Tech on the last go around and it‘s one of my favorite cool weather picks ☺️
Thank you both!! That’s what I was hoping! I’ve been eyeing the bomber. *adds to cart*
Thanksfor the hyper-detailed write up— as per always, Katy! I managed to snag online the BLACK Train Times Pants 25” ( a lululemon sale 🦄). Was considering the in movement right in the spray died purple but think that I need to try these on in person first due to print placement issues. Wish they had $29 energy bras this year like last year’s Black Friday sale, but beggars can’t’ be choosers. Happy Thanksgiving!
Woke up early and grabbed an align crop in polar shift embossed black, high neck energy bra in sea frost – couldn’t be happier! Also snagged a couple of on the mat pouches for gifts in black neoprene. Would have like to pick up an in movement tight but haven’t tried them on yet and couldn’t pull the trigger.
Is it me or do they keep adding items? I placed an order on Thursday night and another today. I know I didn’t see the herringbone flow Y bra nor the lotus reversible wrap on Thursday.
I went to a Lululemon store in Black Friday because I know sometimes the store has their clearance even further marked down. Was disappointed that everything in store was basically what was online :(. Lesson learned for next year!
Boooo sorry to hear that! I found the same a couple years ago, and haven’t felt bad about missing out the last few years for that exact reason.