🚨 WEE WOO WEE WOO 🚨 that’s the alarm going off because hell yes that’s INCOGNITO CAMO MULTI GREY you see on lululemon’s We Made Too Much! I’m excited for whoever scores a pair so let’s just dive on in 🙂
WMTM Alert: 10/10/19 Edition
- Speed Up Crop 21″ – $69! Sizes 6, 8 and 14 are SOL but if I didn’t already own a pair (which I do and LOVE), then I’d be all over these like white on rice. Speed Up Crops are my go-to when all my Fast & Frees are dirty.
- SO. MANY. OPTIONS. when it comes to Mini Dusk Floral Antique Bark Black. Shown above are just a few, bear with me as I get through this rundown:
- Align Pant 28″ / Align Pant II 25″ / Align Crop 21″
- Free to Be Bra *Wild
- Scuba Hoodie *Light Cotton Fleece
- Free to Be Bra *High Neck
- Energy Bra *Long Line
- Hooded Define Jacket Nulu
- In Movement Tight 25″ Everlux
- Wunder Under Crop II (Special Edition) Scallop 24″
- Hotty Hot Short II & Hotty Hot Short II *Long
- Time to Sweat Crop
- What else? Three different Baller Hats are $19: Butter Pink, Dark Chrome & Lush
- Surprising to see a Black Cherry All Night Festival Bag down to $48, I love this one and may need to snatch it up.
- On the Beat Belt Bag – Heathered Black & Light Coral
- Define Jacket *Nulux – hey it’s gorgeous
- Significant markdowns if you like sweaters & wraps on the following
- Free to Coast Wrap – was $118 now $49
- Forward Flow Cape – was $98 now $59
- Admittedly the Everglades Brunswick Muscle Tank looks nice with navy.
Also… some honeycomb stuff is already making its way over to the WMTM party. Raise your hand if you’re surprised!
NOW GO GET YOURSELF SOME CAMO, GIRL! 🤩
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.
Have you seen Intergalactic in person? Is it a super dark purple/grey? If so, I might need it. Thanks!
I have the intergalactic speed up shorts long. They are very dark purple with a bit of gray (they aren’t like a berry purple) … a very nice alternative to black!! I think they are more flattering on my light skin than plain black. If you’re thinking about anything in that color, I highly recommend.