Oh hello Thurday, what did you bring me? Cyprus cyprus CYPRUS YES. Excited to see this awesome jewel tone get marked down this week. I’ve been eyeballing a few things (definite want don’t need), and so the self control is going to be tested this week.
WMTM Alert: 7/25/19 Edition
Gem & Jewel Tones
Because I opened up with obvious excitement, the two I’ve had my eyes on are the F&F shorts and the Tall Pace Rival Skirt.
- Fast and Free Short 6″ ($49)
- Pace Rival Skirt II *Regular ($49)
- Pace Rival Skirt II *Tall ($49)
- Fast and Free Crop II ($79) – not a new add, but FYI only size 10 remains
- In Movement Short ($29)
So they’re not cyprus but Bermuda teal is damn close…
- Speed Up Crop ($69)
- Speed Up Tight ($79)
- Free to Be Moved Bra ($39)
- In Movement Tight 28″ ($69)
- In Movement Tight 25″ ($69)
- Energy Bra ($39)
- All the Right Places Pant II ($89)
All the Rest of the Things
- Monday Best Romper ($99) – I hope this price goes down a little bit further
- Energetic Edge Cropped Tank ($49) – ideal to layer under a hydration vest in this heat
- An Elixir Sculpt Tank II – one of my all time favorite run tanks
- Essential Tank Scallop Texture ($39) in hydrangea blue
- For $29, the heathered breezy Brunswick Muscle Tank will be tough to resist.
- Also $29, the heathered vintage pink All Tied Up Tank is a nice deal, but only available in 0
- I think I may need to own the Free to Be Serene Bra
- Last week was almost blue, but now all colors (black included) of the Court Crush Tennis Dress are marked down to $99 [Fit Review]
- Swiftly Breeze Tank Relaxed Fit – oasis blue 💙
- Well that was quick. 9 days and the Ignite Bra is marked down. I REALLY like this bra too, so I may be making my first lulu purchase in a month very shortly.
- Also $29, the Seek Simplicity Tank seems like a no-brainer for every day layering.
Stuff to Put Your Stuff In
- On the Beat Belt Bag – Tribal Pace White Black
- All Night Festival Bag – TPWB again
- On My Level Tote *Large
- Back to Me Bag 8.5L
- See the Sea Tote
This is by no means a comprehensive list of everything that’s available, some of the less cute swimwear made it in, along with the lemon print and the gorgeous red By the Bay One Piece.
There are over FOUR HUNDRED items lollygagging around We Made Too Much.
*cue old lady voice*
“Back in myyy ddaaaayyy there were like… 37 items!”
If you’ve got a few extra minutes to kill, I recommend heading on over to WMTM and seeing if any of your recent favorites have made an appearance. 🙂
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.