La la la WMTM, la la la ice cream shoes… those are yesterday’s news. I’m a bit delinquent on catching up with Athleta world lately, and this morning an email came through that I simply couldn’t ignore. Their Semi Annual Sale is taking place right now, and this morning they upped the ante so that all sale items are now marked down by an additional 20% through 7/29, no code required.
So yeah. That’s awesome. Here are some of the best steals around.
Best of: Athleta’s Semi Annual Sale
Because of the way Athleta’s site is currently set up, the prices listed below are BEFORE the additional 20% off. That appears to come off once you add an item to your bag. For example, the Excursion Tight is listed as $49.99, but my cart’s subtotal displays $39.99.
So, whatever is listed below – KNOCK ANOTHER 20% OFF!
- Criss Cross Sweatshirt ($29.97) – one of my winter favess
- Contender Laser Cut 7/8 Tight ($39.97) – it’s before Labor Day
- Excursion Tight ($49.99) – yes pockets yes
- Sculptek™ Skinny Jean Quartz Wash – $51.99, another amazing steal. Final price = $41.59. Not pictured is the very dark blue Overdye Wash, which will be amazing for winter. $70.99 on those turns into $57, which is an excellent deal.
- Trekkie Hike Pant – $73.99 turns into $59, and these look useful
- Sculptek™ Skinny Crop Jean Granite Wash – $35.97, this is an INSANE markdown. I absolutely love my Sculptek denim. It’s worth the money at full price, so for these to be down to a final price of $28.78?! Anyone without a pair would be foolish not to order these.
- Chakra 7/8 Tight In Powervita™ – $69.99 in Auberge or Coastal Teal. Side pockets, holler!
- Dobby Action Crop ($41.99) – electric fuschia
- Skyline Short ($38.99) – arbor olive, can look amazing with a black top and a tan
- Trekkie Paper Bag Short ($44.99) – torch red
- Midtown Skort ($35.99) – black
- Momentum Skort – LOVE this one. Black and White are both $27.97, I mean, $22 (!!!) and the Beach Plum is $29.97. FWIW, I take a Medium in this one.
- Get yourself a Skyline Skort for the office.
- It’s a little out of season, but the Flurry Scuba Hoodie Long Sleeve will set you back less than $20. $15.98 to be exact.
- Kettlebella Train Tank – Hey, I like the name 🙂
Between lulu marking down the Cyprus Pace Rival and Athleta marking down all sorts of skorts (hey look I rhymed), I need to sit on my hands so I don’t spend a bazillion dollars on MORE adorable pieces that I certainly love but don’t need. Wah.
All stock images property of Athleta
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.