Nothing like being a day late and a hot dog short on the weekly catch up! I was very busy being American yesterday, in that I sat on the couch and watched sports all day long when I had a pile of other useful stuff I could have been doing.
Ah, well. A lot of things are on sale this week all over the place, but here are the latest notable additions to We Made Too Much.
WMTM Alert: 7/5/19 Edition
- Surprised to see the grey sage Rain Rules Jacket on the way out. Oh wait, I know why. Sizes 0 and 14 only.
- The larger end of the size range wins out on the Align Pant II 25″ in blue cast & graphite purple
- Not to be confused with its Always Effortless sister, the Effortless Jacket is surprisingly marked down to $89 in black, and available in all sizes from 2-12.
- Also wasn’t expecting to see Calypso Pink marked down so soon, but here we are.
- Free to Be Bra – available in all sizes from 2-10
- Energy Bra – available in all sizes 2-12
- Free to Be Bra *Wild – available in all sizes from 2-14
- Train Times Pant 25″ – available in 6, 8, 10 and 12
- Pack It Down Jacket – all sizes except 14, because no one is stocking up on puffers in July
- Love Tank *Pleated – down to $29 in 6, 8 and 14 (FYI it runs roomy)
- The material may be thin but if you can get past the gauzy, the Flex On Court Dress is reasonably priced down to $59, AND it has shorts built in.
- Thought boom juice was making a comeback but the Define Jacket is heading out again.
- How did I miss the Let It Slip Tank before? I like it for $39.
- How does everyone like the Energy Bra High Neck? Pink glow is marked down in sizes 6-12.
- Cyprus is gorgeous. Not sure how this color is marked down, but here we are along with calypso pink getting an awesome color Fast & Free Crop II at a decent price in all sizes except 14.
- If you like the higher rise version, the sea moss is Hotty Hot Short High-Rise is marked down in sizes 10, 12 and 14
- It’s starting to get GROSS out, and I’m beginning to wonder why I haven’t picked up a Baller Hat Run *Ponytail yet.
- Size 10 and 12, get yourself a $29 Twist and Toil Tank. Do some surgery, and you get two pieces for the price of half of one.
- The Full Expression Bra (now $39) is making me want to give into the strappy trend
- $39 is also not back for the Free Spirit Alpine White Black Tracker Short V.
Alright, Chrome is starting to get testy. Going to take that as a sign from the internet gremlins that it’s time to shut up and get to the gym.
Happy weekend, everyone!
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.