This week is FLLLYYYYIIIINNNG. I really hope that I mimic this week and FLY in the 800m repeats we’ve got programmed into CrossFit after work. If the weather allows. Rain I will run in, but Katy doesn’t get down with thunder & lightning. I do, however, get down with marked down lululemon. Who doesn’t?
WMTM Alert: 6/20/19 Edition
This week, pastel blues and one print in particular seem to headline the show.
- Breeze By Long Sleeve *Squad in Hydrangea blue, all sizes except 2. Now $59.
- Light blue Swiftly Tech Long Sleeves seem to match EVERYTHING, so picking up the Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Crew for $59 is a good idea, and as a bonus it’s available in all sizes. Deep marine (wearing and LOVING IT right now) is still available in all sizes except for 8. What are you waiting for, sister?
- Too hot for sleeves? The Breezy Swiftly Tech Racerback is also on markdown.
- If lulu wants to move inventory on the Antoinette Double Up Pouch, they should probably mark it down lower than $39.
- In this week’s major pattern dump, Floral Spritz Multi is on its way out in many different styles:
- Free to Be Serene Bra ($39)
- Pace Rival Crop ($69)
- Wunder Under High-Rise Tight Full-On Luxtreme 28″ ($69)
- Define Jacket ($79)
- Tightest Stuff Tight ($89)
- Free to Be Bra *Long Line ($39)
- Wunder Under Crop II (Special Edition) Scallop 23″ ($69)
- Free to Be Bra *Wild ($39)
- Sculpt Tank II ($49)
- Cool Racerback II ($39)
PHEWF. Moving on…
- The dark olive On The Move Pant are marked super mega down to $49. They’re in my cart right now bc work pants.
- This All Avenues Bag in nightcap is simply beautiful, and now $99
- I’m not big into the color but I do like the Free to Be Serene Bra *High Neck. Powdered Mauve fans, you can get yours 🙂
- Meanwhile, I’ll be over here digging on the wasabi Energy Bra for $39
- Despite the look on my face in that photo I adore the Tuck & Gather Pullover. I tried one on in Scottsdale this spring and fell in love. It’s a cozier sweatshirt material, so heads up it’s better suited for cooler weather. Instead of $98, it’s $69 now.
- Save yourself a few $$$ when getting on the belt bag bandwagon, the chambray On the Beat Belt Bag is $49
- I know the Align Jogger Crop is pretty popular, therefore some of you may be stoked for moonwalk to be marked down to $69.
- The Breezy Quick Pace Short Sleeve will go with the umpteen bra options uploaded in Breezy earlier this week.
- Lastly, it’s (finally sort of) beach season, and who doesn’t love a flattering black Shoreline One Piece?
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.
I got the pink Tuck and Gather a month ago, and just had to get the heathered black today. They are so cozy. I’m tempted to get the Free to Be Serene in the floral print but I haven’t seen it in person.
I was so happy to see Floral Spritz everything! I got the shorts a few weeks ago and loved the print. I crossed my fingers and hoped a bunch of it would hit WMTM. I got the WU and CRB. I have the define in my cart and I’m mulling that over. It’s so pretty! But I don’t wear my other defines that much, so probably not a good purchase… I guess I’m crazy for that print because I would’ve grabbed the Run All Day backpack if that had been MD too!!
I also got the Elixir/Quicksand Choose a Side shorts and the pale grey Love Tee. Kind of an expensive morning for me!