I need coffee. Just typed the title of this week’s post the 7/24/19 edition. Not yet girl, not yet. Blame the jet lag. Currently coming at you from the left coast hence why I’m a day late on this week’s installment. It should come as no surprise that golden lime showed up on We Made Too Much this week.
Buy Now Pick it Up Later
I first noticed it in the app yesterday and now this morning on the desktop site, lululemon’s done gone and added a Store Pickup/geographical filter to their search. For markdowns, the ability to hunt down WMTM pieces in person to try them on before the final sale commitment is huge.
We’ve seen inventory information for a while, and I’m stoked that we no longer have to go to individual item pages to see what we can expect to find before making the trek. High five, lululemon.
WMTM Alert: 5/24/19 Edition
- All that golden lime. All of it, I’m pretty sure. Oh no, I coughed all over my laptop screen. Wait no that’s just the gallery I just inserted into this post.
- Swiftly Tech LS in blush coral – $59, all sizes
- Minor markdown on the serene blue Swiftly Breeze Tank Relaxed Fit to $49
- It’s subtle, but the lululemon lab Heii Tank has a little embroidered yogi on it, which reminds me of lulu so sold school that I didn’t even know what it was yet.
- Fun for fashion maybe not a WOD, the Wunder Under High-Rise Tight 28″
Mix & Mesh is down to $79, black included.
- If you can overlook the block lettered lululemon on the side, the Move With the Pack Jacket is a nice springy half zip.
- Given how fast the 8″ inseam sold out, I’m surprised to see the true navy 4″ Track & Train Short show up on WMTM in the smaller sizes.
- Steam blue Dance Studio Pant III (Regular) Unlined – roomy comfy, but make it fashion 😎
- Golden lime not your thing? The steam Fast and Free Tight 31″ is marked down too. It’s like black/gray but for springtime.
- Another solid colored Free to Be Bra *Wild makes an appearance, woo! This week, Deep Ruby.
- If the mesh on the interconnect blue multi Sculpt Tank II were black instead of blue, I’d consider making it a head to toe ensemble. Other $34 options include antique bark, and poppy coral is still kicking around.
- The graphite purple Cut Back Crop Tank is tough to resist for $29. Makes me think back to the OG Sculpt Tank, RIP.
- The Open Up Tie Back Tee is down to $49 – consider this one if you like the flattering tie in the back, but don’t love the open season of the All Tied Up Tank. The neck hole is a bit wide on this one, better to be worn with a ‘normal’ bra, and not a racerback.
- I am absolutely loving the Travel the Distance Tunic for a cozy winter layer, but would never wear it without Aligns underneath because holy slit… I’m so lucky sizes 8 & 10 are sold out or else I’d be $69 lighter.
- The petals Energy Bra is marked down in all sizes, along with polar pink, but only sizes 2 & 4 are available.
- Lastly but not leastly, I’m not the biggest jogger fan but I dig my new dark olive Dance Studio Joggers. While dark colors are full price, the steam blue is down to $79 in 8, 10 and 12. Have at it!
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.