Less than thrilled with spring germs this week. I started feeling like garbage on Saturday and still… 4 days, tons of sleep, fluids and vitamins later… I still feel like garbage on Wednesday afternoon.
Maybe when I go back to my native habitat (an airplane) this weekend, that the somehow “toxic for everyone else but fine for me” air will kill off whatever’s been ailing me so that I’ll be race ready for next weekend.
As promised before I so rudely raced off to work this morning (only to be sent home by my team at lunch because I was so noticeably feeling out of it)… here’s the rest of my recap on what lululemon’s serving up this week.
5FD: The Rest of This Week’s Notes
- First off, calypso pink. By looking at the app alone, I’m not entirely sure if it’s more of a boom juice or a jewelled magenta. Definitely darker than glossy. Whatever it is, I dig it and all of our options:
- I am DIGGING the lime pop Hotty Hot Short II *Long. I’ve never tried a pair of these, but now I seriously want to.
- I’m curious about the Laser Focused Bra. It’s pricier than usual ($78), features fancy straps in back, but also hook & eye closure. Wondering if it’s a less intense version of the Enlite Bra?
- Whether we like it or not, longer length bike shorts are making a comeback this season. I think I may be good with the 6″ version, but the Fast & Free Short Non-Reflective 10″ also made its debut this week.
- Lululemon’s got to stop releasing dresses with gaping holes in back. (Here’s staring at you, Day Tripper Dress.) I need a normal one to wear to work, thanks.
- Ready, set, CAPE COD: Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve Crew in true/navy white. Will pair well with the true navy Speed Up Crop.
- Cyprus is the new kid on the Fast & Free Crop II block.
- Take the wee are from space nimbus battleship Invigorate Bra and change the mesh in the back to lime pop. Or grapefruit. I’m telling you, that would be MONEY.
- While it looks out of season and out of place at first glance, the Look Ahead Run Long Sleeve… is actually made of the techie UV protecting fabric that I like, just like the Water Bound Hoodie.
- So the Swiftly Speed Racerback. Can we agree that it’s basically swiftly tech fabric with a CRB cut?
- Tracker Short V enthusiasts can welcome flamenco red into the fold.
- I admit to dropping the ball and not having ordered the Extra Long Pace Rival Skirt yet. If you already own black & white and were hoping for a color, butter pink has gotten the nod, if you can call it a color.
- Updates are rare in the Pace Rival Crop department, but cherry cola just showed up on the shelf. Fizz.
Alright. I’m really done now. I can’t stop staring at those lime pop shorts. I WANT THE LIME POP SHORTS! 🤩
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.