Updated 5/16/19 ~3:00p – Scroll to the blue heading below 🙂
Oh hi it’s Thursday and lululemon’s We Made Too Much has been updated with more goodies. Hooray for us!
- Free To Be Bra ($39) – surprising to see that this is available in PIPE DREAM BLUE in sizes 0-12. One of my favorite lululemon colors of all time. Other available colors inclue toothpaste, boom juice & amazonite. Bright solid colors FTW!
- In Movement Tight 25″ Everlux ($69) – New color on the marked down block = Diffuse Starlight Black
- To The Beat Tight 24″ ($89) – Love these tights and a half and both grey sage & plum shadow are available in all sizes, 0-14
- Players Pro Form Polo ($49) – Not the most glam in the bunch, but I feel like at some point this summer it will be hot, I’ll need to look respectable, and $49 is a great price.
- Call It A Tie Tank ($39) – I’m normally a big tie-in-the-back guy, but I admit this one is cute. Of Black, Star Gaze and Dark Olive, all sizes 2-12 are available in all colors with the minor exception of the size 2 Stargaze. At first look, you don’t realize it does a cute crossback. So, FYI.
- If You’re Lucky Long Sleeve Tee II ($59) – surprising to see this popular throwback marked down. Yes, even the black is available. Have at it!
- Track & Train Short 4″ ($39) – Primo summer around the house shorts because phone pocket
- Define Jacket ($79) – Dusty Dawn (0-14) & Cool Breeze (0-12)
- Pace Rival Skirt II (Regular) ($49) – bali breeze is available in sizes 0, 8, 10, 12. If this only came in TALL.
- Always Effortless Jacket ($89) – Pink Bliss, size 12 ONLY. Everyone else is SOL.
- Pack It Up Jacket ($89) – was super surprised to see INCOGNITO CAMO MULTI GREY (!!!) on WMTM, but nah it’s just size 2. Whomp. Smoky Blush and Black are also marked down in a smattering of sizes.
- I dig how fun the Ultra Vision Wunder Under White Black Wunder Under High-Rise Tight 28″ Engineered Full-On Luxtreme is, but I’m not sure how much I’d wear them. $89 of fun tho.
- I adore how the Play Off the Pleats Skirt looks and for $49 there are 4 color options. Why must I be so tall?
- The gorgeous jet stream Breeze By LS II is $59 if you’re ok with the sneaky lululemon in block text woven in.
- Both faint coral & white Cross It Off Tanks are down to $39.
- Speed Up Short ($39) – bali breeze, in 0, 2, 12 and 14.
- My #1 favorite run crop, the Fast & Free Crop II in plum shadow is $89 now
- Speaking of Fast & Free… OH HELLO interconnect blue multi Fast & Free Tight II. The Non-Reflective Version is also marked down to $89.
- Into the Sun Short Sleeve – simple yet necessary for $49
- Do I need the On the Beat Belt Bag in crazy red? No. Have I wanted it since it uploaded? Yes. Currently at a fiscal impasse in my head. It’s now $39.
That’s all the jazz I have time for right now, head on over to this week’s latest and let me know if you scored this week! I’ve got some strategizing to do…
Oh hello! I’m back for more 😀
- Size 14 – it’s your lucky day that the nocturnal teal Align Pant II is down to $79, and in the same color the All the Right Places Pant II is $89. Size 12’s can also get in on the ATRP markdown. Everyone else, sorry.
- Everyone wins on the $69 deep marine In Movement Crop – pardon my french but that color is f-cking gorgeous. ALL sizes are available.
- Can’t go wrong with a midnight navy Baller Hat for $29.
- Ready, set… OFFICE CLOTHES! The black (yup!) On the Fly Skirt is now just $59. Win.
- If the hat’s no bueno and you’re a visor girl, the light coral Fast Paced Run Visor is now marked down to $19.
- I’ve read mixed reviews on the Power Through Bra, so while a marked down price is awesome I can’t personally speak to if it’s a love/hate for me without trying it on.
- Current color offerings on the Scuba Hoodie *Light Cotton Fleece:
- Sheer violet – sizes 2-12
- Springscape multi – sizes 0-12
- Heathered Hero Blue/Hero Blue – sizes 2, 4, 6 and 12
- Heathered Hero Blue (yes, really) & Frosted Rose Multi – sizes 0-4
- Heathered Space Dyed Vintage Mauve – sizes 2 & 6-12
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.