It’s been a hot minute, but some fun stuff kicking around in lululemon’s We Made Too Much that maybe you should know about before it says goodbye forever!
The main draw is that last week the SoulCycle collab hit WMTM, and there are still some goodies left. I did a big Fitting Room session with lulu and this collection last month, click here to refresh your mind on how some of the available pieces fit 🙂
WMTM Alert: 3/1/19 Edition
- I already pounced on the ruby red Ride & Reflect Bra – I loved it when I first tried it on, and couldn’t stop thinking about it for the past month. $44 later, it’s mine. Other colors include cameo (10,12 only), adobe dust (8, 10, 12 only) and black (all sizes except 2). Ruby red is the best color, and all sizes are available, so… everybody wins.
- Oh and the tights shown above? They’re amazing. The reflective version is gone (except for size 2 adobe dust, $119), but the solid purple taupe To the Beat Tight is available in all sizes for $99.
- FWIW, if you want to go the Everlux route, the dark shadow In Movement 7/8 Tight is marked down to $69 and it’s a very similar design to the To the Beats.
- Other SoulCycle goodies include:
- To the Beat Bra ($54)
- Right & Reflect Tight ($99) – to be honest, be careful with sheerness, only the lighter colors are available
- To the Beat Tank ($54)
- To the Beat Tee ($54) – unexpectedly became a fan of this one
- Ride & Reflect Tank ($44)
- Ride & Reflect Muscle Tank ($44) – super soft, have one, big fan
- Ride & Reflect Jacket ($179)
- The iris flower Cool Racerback needs to find a home in everyone’s closet.
- All winter long, I’ve been wishing I had a short black puffer for casual to and from, and suddenly I realize the Glyde Scuba Hoodie II has been sitting under my nose the entire time. IN MY SIZE. Boysenberry, you cute too.
- Given all the SeaWheeze FOMO I’m currently experiencing, there’s this ONE pair of Fast & Free Full Length Tights that look juuust like one of the few items that I was not able to score in the Showcase store, no matter how many trolling laps I did. Night Garden Ice Grey Black got me thinking about a ‘consolation prize’.
- I feel like I could rock the Mesh In Motion Racerback on long runs this spring. For $29, it may be worth the fashion experiment. We don’t buy fun colored sports bras to hide them, now do we?
- So, I didn’t like the Reveal Tight En Avante online. But, no less than 3x I’ve seen women walk by rocking them IRL and they’ve been head-turning every time. For $79 and all 3 colors (black included) available in all sizes – may be time to treat yo self to some aesthetically air conditioned tights.
- I have been patiently waiting for ages for the black cherry APL TechLoom Breeze to get marked down. Getting knocked down to $139 from $200 is a start. It’s now time to play the game of chicken to see if they’ll get marked down any more, or if they’ll sell out and my purple shoe dream is dead. While pricey, APL are some of the most comfortable all-day sneakers I’ve ever worn… and I’ve owned a lot of sneakers.
- The fatigue green TechLoom Phantoms are lovely, but unless you’ve got extremely tiny or large feet, fuggedaboutit 🙁
- So this striped To the Point Long Sleeve. This is one of those pieces that I’ve tried on before, talked myself out of the full-price purchase, but said if it goes on sale it’s mine. I’m bummed I didn’t see this until AFTER I placed my Ride & Reflect order, even though my wallet’s $49 happier about it.
- Lunar New Year has come and gone, and now that the confetti has settled, the discounts are here:
- Whatever color you think Lazurite is (I’m team purple, still) the Zip-Front Enlite Bra is close to half off.
- Half marathon training is starting soon, and spring is nowhere in sight. A Swiftly Speed Turtleneck is probably not a bad idea. Violet red you’re looking awfully warm and happy 🙂
- Same idea goes for the Rest Less Mock Neck & Brisk Running 1/2 Zip. Would eliminate my constant frenzy of trying to find a neck warmer in the laundry pile.
- What else is violet red, cozy AF and 50% off? The Stamped With Love Scarf.
- Violet red, again – why isn’t anyone pouncing on this color? The Free to Be Bra *High Neck is marked down to $39 and all sizes but 12 are available.
- Sizes 0 & 2 are lucky ducks, because the Down For it All Vest in both black and navy is marked down to $119, and a cute lulu vest is a winter staple that EVERYONE needs. NEEDS.
- 2’s and 4’s, the garnet Toasty Tech Tight II is down to $79. Just sayin’.
- This black cherry Forever Warm Jacket is looking for a forever home. Your closet? My closet?
- Lastly, before I step away from the laptop b/c lunch break is over – it took TONS of willpower for me not to buy a City Sleek Hoodie when I tried it on. Judging by the fact that all sizes but 2 and 4 are gone, I’m not the only one in love.
Alrighty now, it’s the weeekeeeennnddddd! Meaning, its Friday night and I’m eating pizza on my couch while watching gymnastics on TV. Oh, and blogging. Because I ran out of time this afternoon. Here’s what else we’ve got going on.
- We’ve got FRICKIN LASER BEAMS. The Energy Bra Reflective & Speed Wunder Tight Reflective have both been reduced to more reasonable price points.
- If stockpiling Swiftly Tech gear is your thing…
- For a pop of color to brighten up your (ok so my) awfully dark and dramatic winter wardrobe:
- Hotty Hot Short II 2.5″ ($39) – hello sonic pink.
- To complete the Pepto look, you can grab the Serve Up Some Sun Short Sleeve for ($49), also in sonic pink.
- Best Pace 1/2 Zip ($89) – this lazurite looks extra purple to me. Kind of wish the price reduction would be a bit more. Oh well. It comes in black too.
- The Rain is Calling Jacket II ($139) – atomic orange means you’re not going to get lost in a storm, or on a trail, or in the laundry pile. I’ve got the black camo one and like it for a warm weather rain storm. Like SeaWheeze 2018.
- More violet red! Lulu keeps cranking out the Energy Bra *Long Line ($39) – someone has to be snapping these up.
- Looks like some of the legacy styles didn’t go as quickly as lulu anticipated, and because of that you can get a pair of Astro Pants for $49
- One of my coworkers got a Reverse Me Wrap for Christmas, and it looks super cute on. Two color tones liven an otherwise simple look up.
- Finally, if you’re digging last season’s swimwear, you can pick up some solid basics for any upcoming tropical adventures.
- Rising Tides Bottom ($39) – a fantastic basic
- Shoreline Top ($59)
- Will the Wave Long Sleeve One Piece ($89) – surfer girl vibes, dude
- Sun Soaker Bikini Top ($49)
- Shoreline One Piece – price varies by color. Cherry Tint & Lush Lillies Multi clock in at $79, the others go for $89 still.
- Deep Sea High Waist Bottom ($49)
- Sun Soaker Bikini Bottom ($49)
- Will the Wave Bikini Bottom ($49)
- Swell Seeker Paddle Suit ($89) – I. Love. Paddle. Suits.
- Rising Tides Bottom ($39)
- Uncharted Waters Bottom ($29) – no, that price is not a typo
Whew. I’m done now. For real. 🙂
All stock images courtesy of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.