Holy crap, ladies. I did something tonight that I haven’t done in ages…
I ORDERED SOMETHING NEW FROM LULULEMON ON A TUESDAY NIGHT.
That’s some 2015 Katy behavior right there. Why?
That’s right. Katy saw a space-looking electric intergalactic technology-themed something and said “I want dis.” So I bought it.
5 Faves & a Dud: Frickin’ Laser Beams
Favorite #1: Speed Wunder Tight ($128) in electrobeam multi
So they may not be everyone’s cup of tea… but sometimes you just want to wear the running tights equivalent of a LARGE VAT OF ESPRESSO. My tranquil blue Swiftly LS should look dashing with them. I’ll let you know when they arrive on my doorstep. 😉
Favorite #2: Energy Bra Nulux ($52) in electrobeam energy bra multi
Yeah… I got this one too.
CAMEO Favorite #3: NoBull Cyber Monday Collection Linear Trainers ($159)
NoBull made a big ol’ to do on the gram about Black Friday, advertising a 100% black limited edition collection. What they failed to mention until Saturday morning was THE FACT THAT THEY HAD A KICKASS CYBER MONDAY COLLECTION AND IT LOOKS LIKE THIS. I am having trouble resisting the purple ones, and the blue comes in a close second. I did a little damage this weekend with Sorel (got those plaid boots, finally!), so I’m trying to tell myself I don’t need even MORE footwear.
Acute Kit 5L ($28) in light speed gold/black
If only this small pack could enable all of my travels to go through hyperspace. Efficiency, man. Alas, I’ll sit here and simply eyeball another snazzy-looking pouch for my collection.
Wunder Under Hi-Rise Tight Ombre Melange ($128) in ombre space dye black deep coal
Unsure if the shine is supposed to be there… but I miss space dye as a whole, and am glad to see a little bit of it sneaking back into the mix.
The Dog Bed — I Mean — Dud: Meditation Kit ($168)
Lulu seems to be getting a bit adventurous in the gift department, offering more than just clothing and accessories this holiday season. They say meditation cushion, I say dog and/or cat bed. It comes with a candle, and a notebook. So you can write how comfortable your fancy-schmancy cushion is while you try not to tip the candle over and light the place on fire.
- If you missed out on last season’s Sleet Sprinter, it looks like the Rain Rival Jacket is this year’s fleecy waterproofy sealed-seam version.
- As temps dip below freezing and we runners try to force ourselves outdoors into what little daylight there is left, the Fast as Fleece Tight may help.
- The To You Tunic looks all sorts of comfortable. Just sayin’.
- The Free to Be Zen Bra in Space Dye Camo Seal Grey Deep Coal/Flash Light Tone is a little bit blast from the past with a muted pattern complemented by neon straps
- Pink & Rose Gold addicts… your instagram feed needs the Everywhere Kit ASAP.
- The Goody Bag at first looks like it could fit an iPad, but it can’t. It’s 6″ x 8″. Keep dimensions in mind if ordering online.
- Mid-winter swim for you lucky ducks going on beach vacations!
As I mentioned before, I channeled 2015 me and excitedly placed an order tonight, for the technobeam Speed Wunders and Energy Bra. Fingers crossed for good pattern placement!
There seem be some bright spots on the upload page, among the usual dark and dreary. Anyone else notice anything they may actually ask for for the upcoming holidays?
Side note: I told Alexa to play me some 90’s music on Spotify, and somehow she started spinning some 90’s/early 00’s techno house dance music that has been a 100% revival of my techno phase in college. This is especially ERIE (Syracuse pun intended) because I just spent a few days on campus for a quick family & work trip for the first time in years.
19 YEAR OLD KATY IS LIVING THE DANCE PARTY DREAM RIGHT NOW.