It only took 10 days, but I think I’ve finally calmed down from SeaWheeze mania. Sooooo I may or may not have signed up for *another* local half marathon next weekend to ride out this training cycle. So, I’m still here sitting on my couch freaking out about a 5-mile tempo effort on the books for tomorrow.
As far a SeaWheeze goes, I’ve been working on a recap post, which I hope to get edited and up soon! In the meantime, let’s pretend I didn’t just spend a crazy amount of time on the road, and it’s just another Tuesday.
It’s been an adjustment to be back home after spending so much time on the road this summer. When I spend long stretches of living out of suitcases, I realize how much stuff at home that I actually *can* live without. So, I go home and want to throw a bunch of things away.
A Facebook friend recently shared that she was going to give the Minimalists’ Minimalism Game a try for October. I watched their Netflix documentary back in March, and appreciated the philosophy behind it. So, when I saw her post, I decided I’m going to see how long I can last giving this a shot in October.
But hey… that doesn’t stop me from drooling over fun new fall gear. If I purge 84 items and buy a new thing or two? Still a net decrease. 🙂
This Week’s Favorites
From top, L-R:
- Lululemon Like Nothing Bra ($68) – This was last week’s big release, has anyone tried it on in store yet? The girls are curious.
- Lululemon Wunder Under Hi-Rise Tight Engineered Full-On Luxtreme ($128) inInked Wunder Under Ice Grey Black – They’re no dottie tribe, butt…
- Athleta Snappy Dress ($108) in black – has now been on shopping list for a solid 3 weeks.
- NIKEiD Metcon 4 ($150) in AthletiKaty – aka one of a kind! Unless you copy me and customize yourself the same pair. My first new pair of CF shoes in 2 years 🙂
- Sorel Out & About Plus Boot ($120) in Elk – The design’s been updated, and I’m subtly here for it!
Sweaty Betty Hatha Mesh Harem Yoga Pants ($52 on sale)
FYI: Sweaty Betty is having a mid-season sale, featuring items for up to 70% off. Being the deal hunter I am, I filtered the sale section by the biggest discount margin, duh. Anyone surprised these disastrous mesh mosquito nets for legs are currently going for more than 50% off? Didn’t think so.
Is there even a way to work those Hatha pants into a Halloween costume? I’m stumped. 😛