After a long drought, I suddenly find myself wanting to spend $$$ on lululemon again. I reverted back to 2015 Katy’s ways before leaving on my vacation and walked out of the store with 3 items: the High-Neck Free to Be Serene Bra [Review], the Breeze By Muscle Tank II and a splurge on a white Lean In Long Sleeve with the sole intention of layering it over a white bikini top poolside on vacay.
Thursday evening, I found myself procrastinating bedtime like a stubborn toddler. I ended up cruising WMTM for the first time in a bit. Suddenly I found my cart starting to fill up. It’s been a lot of the same lately, so I was surprised that more than a couple things caught my eye.
This Week’s Favorites – The WMTM Edition
From top, L-R:
- Time to Sweat Bra ($39) in tidal multi – Agent Athletica says good things about it
- Breeze By Long Sleeve II ($59) in light coral – love the tank, now want sleeves kthx
- Swiftly Tech Hooded Half-Zip ($79) in moroccan blue – because blue
- Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve Crew ($49) in dragonfly – #gorgeousgreen
- Rising Tides Bottom ($49) in red orange – lulu swim bottoms = reliably flattering
Scuba Hoodie Light Cotton Fleece ($89) in Efflorescent Dark Canyon Onyx Blue/Onyx Blue
This print has got to be one of the worst ideas lululemon’s design team has had in a while. The floral part isn’t so bad, but when you take this warm color and attack it with a medium blue, it’s awfulsauce.
When I was in lululemom last week, the ENTIRE markdown rack was busy busy prints. When’s it finally going to reach the decision makers in Vancouver that pieces like this are NOT an attractive way to win new fans of the brand?