Guess who just used Excel to her advantage to use technology to weed out the new items today… THIS GIRL. Leaving no new items out. Why didn’t I think of this sooner?
- Circadian Short Sleeve Tee in mini pop stripe mink berry
- Free To Be Bra in crosscourt petal & mini cherry cheetah spots, ALL SIZES
- Free to be WILD in digital blue lizard, ALL SIZES! Woooo 🙂
- High Times Pant *Brushed – heathered ultra violet, sizes 8 & 12 only
- Pleat To Street Skirt II in alarming, grapefruit, white/heathered slate, posiedon/seat mist… most sizes
- Pleat To Street Skirt III – Ultra Violet, Pipe Dream Blue AND Sapphire Blue in ALL SIZES!
- Run And Done Neck Warmer in regal plum/naval blue stripe
- Run Times Short *4-way Stretch
- Run: Speed Short *4-way Stretch – tranquil blue floral sport, mini ziggy snake caspian blue (both in sizes 4 thru 10)
- Skinny Groove Pant II (Roll Down) *Full-On Luon in all sizes. I LIKE THESE. Always have. Always will. IMHO these were a win with the high rise and patterns that complimented each nicely.
- Speed Tight IV *Full-On Luxtreme
- Training Tough Sock
- What The Sport Singlet – 5 different colors, tons of sizes
- Wunder Under Pant *Stirrup in Dramatic Static/black, sizes 4-6-8-10. I may need these. 😀
- Wunder Under Pant III – the color claims space dye twist regal alarming, but the photos show the denim-ish ones. Fail.
To buy or not to buy? That is the question…