Analysis paralysis. These two words may save me a pile of money this week. Lululemon has come on through with a surprisingly hefty selection of brights this week, and we all know that’s my kryptonite. Neo Mint, Icing Blue, Sonic Pink, Warm Coral… we’re getting close to a full rainbow situation on our hands and I’m 100% here for it. Not here for a shopping cart totaling several hundreds of dollars, therefore decisions will need to be made.
5 Faves & a Dud: 5/18/21 Edition
Favorite #1: Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve 2.0 ($78) in Neo Mint
My Neo Mint Everywhere Belt Bag needs a buddy. This is what I tell myself as I click “add to cart”.
Favorite #2: Serve It Jacket ($128) in Golden Apricot
I want 100% of this outfit. Step 1, buy jacket. Step 2, wait with bated breath for the skirt to upload.
Favorite #3: Free to Be Serene Bra ($52) in Icing Blue
Favorite #4: Wunder Train Long Line Bra ($68) in Crunch Warm Coral
Really digging my WT LL bra (wearing it right now, in fact) – and I’m ready to add another to the collection. Cute, coverage, comfortable.
Favorite #5: Power Pivot Tank ($58) in Teal Lagoon
This is one of those pieces that I need to ask myself where I’d wear it, and my answer would be “internet” – but oh what an adorable place it would be. Today has been our first HOT day of the year, so I’ve got crop tops on the brain.
The Dud: Energy Bra ($52) in Dew Green
Did a double take when I hovered over the swatch and saw the word “green”. This color is not LL Cool J and is not dewin’ it and dewin’ it and dewin’ it well. I had to look HARD to see the green twinge. IMHO the color is more like dirty laundry water. Love the bra, but I’m not buying that it’s green. Tricks.
The Rest of My Open Browser Tabs
- Sun Setter High Rise Jogger Full Length – Black
- Need a trendy new outfit to pick up your next thousand TikTok followers? Try the Everlux™ Cut-Out Train Bra & Wunder Train Pocketed High Rise Short 6″ (Shown in Crunch Teal Lagoon, also available in Crunch Black)
- Brunch and Back Dress – Stone Blue, ribbed fabric. Also available in Black.
Next up: Teal Lagoon. I can’t not feature this gorgeous color. Must showcase it, gotta ogle.
- Sculpt Tank – My ride or die run tank <3
- Speed Up Mid-Rise Short 4″ – Several sizes gone, I may have forgotten to feature them last week. Oops. I’m as sharp as a marshmallow sometimes.
- Define Jacket – Every season is jacket season, amirite?
- Invigorate HR Tight 28″
- Scuba Crew
- Wunder Train HR Short 8″
While I was scrolling through upload for my first look this evening, I actually stopped and had to check the date on the calendar. It’s rare for lululemon to drop so many fun brights in a single upload. Started opening so many tabs that I thought for a hot minute it was the first upload of the month.
Nah. It’s May 18th. However, if your personal workout style screams NEON SKITTLES like mine does, we scored this week.
- Tracker Short V – Warm Coral
- Sculpt Tank Cropped – Golden Apricot
- Wunder Train High-Rise Tight 25″ – Warm Coral Crunch
- AirWrap Crew – Warm Coral
- Swiftly Breathe Muscle Tank – Sonic Pink
- Hotty Hot Low Rise Short 4″ – Highlight Orange
Side note: it wasn’t uploaded this week, but I’ve got my eyes peeled for that super bright Pace Rival Skirt featured in the Serve It Up Jacket photos. GIMME.
OBTW: lululemon lab + underthings
A few plain lululemon lab pieces snuck in, and there was a heavy emphasis on underwear this week. Ever since lulu retired the Light As Air line several years ago, I’ve been enjoying life in Under Armor’s Pure Stretch Hipster. I’m curious if some of these “new” offerings are simply the Namastay Put line with a more neutralized moniker. Regardless, I’m happy to see the skin tone offerings come in a more inclusive variety.
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.