Real Talk: March 2020 was a drag, and somehow March 2021 has proven itself to be no different. I know I’m not alone in acknowledging the reality of taking another spin around the sun in pandemic mode, and I can’t help but mope.
For the last 3 weeks I’ve opened up lululemon’s What’s New on Tuesdays, earmarked a few faves & duds… and completely lost the mojo to follow through and finish a single post. I haven’t been writing, but I have been shopping. So instead of a structured 5FD, here’s where my head’s been in lulu land over the last few weeks. Doing my best to slowly crawl out of this funk I’ve been in. We got some bright spots, everyone!
These Are Mine Now
Took until last week to break an almost 30-day no spend streak. Then the funky F&Fs came through on WMTM, as did 3 other full-priced items in my cart. The Tights, Swiftly & Sculpt have already been worn to the gym the day FedEx dropped them off. Hawaiian Blue is a *bit* deeper IRL than it looks online. Comparison coming soon to a social media platform near you!
Thought I got my fix for the month with that haul… but then Sunset uploaded. Totally pulled a 2015 and ordered something for the second Tuesday in a row. 😇💸
- Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve 2.0 – Turquoise Tide
- Invigorate Bra – Hawaiian Blue
- Sculpt Tank *Cropped – Black
- Fast & Free Tight 25″ Non-Reflective – Glitch Tapestry Starlight Multi
- Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve 2.0 – Sunset
Tabs I’ve Left Open For the Last Few Weeks
Chrome failed and ditched the SEVERAL tabs I had open with pink punch and swimwear from upload a few weeks back, but here’s a combination of items I’ve had to talk myself off a cumulatively expensice ledge in the last few weeks. Kicking myself for being too slow on the ripened raspberry Pace Rival Skirt *Tall. Ah well. I’ll live.
- Align Short 6″ – Blue Borealis
- Always Effortless Jacket – Green Fern
- Key to Balance Tank – Ripened Raspberry
- Like a Cloud Bra Long Line – Guava Pink
- Wunder Train High Rise Tight 25″ – Ripened Raspberry
- Free to Be Elevated Bra – Blue Borealis
- Swiftly Tech Racerback 2.0 – Sunset
- Wrap Front Mock Neck Crop Short Sleeve – Blue Borealis
- Ebb To Street Racerback Crop Tank – Black
- Far and Free Jacket – Hawaiian Blue
- Zoned In Tank Top – Saw Hawaiian Blue upload last night, but it must have already sold out 🙁
- Sculpt Tank Cropped – Turquoise Tide
- Free To Be Serene Bra – Wee Are From Space Dark Carbon Ice Grey/Pink Punch
- Ever Ready Long Sleeve – Short Serve Stripe White Black
- Define Jacket – Blue Borealis
- Run All Day Backpack II Women’s Fit 13L – Neo Mint
- Energy Bra High Neck Long Line Rib – Sunset
- Free To Be Serene Bra Long Line – Hawaiian Blue
- Goal Smasher Jacket – Pink Punch
- Fast And Free Short 8″ Non-Reflective – That sweet spot inseam length
- Energy Reflective Long-Line Bra – Whoa shiny yay
- Fast and Free High-Rise Crop 23″ – Chroma Fusion Multi, wishing for availability in 19″
While some less than thrilling colors in recent months have been keeping my spending in check, it’s been a bit of a bummer because I hadn’t been getting as excited over upload as I have in years past. But, with these teals & bright oranges, it’s feeling kind of nice to have to fight the urge to spend again.
Now that April’s a few hours away and the snow might be done for the season, it’s time to lighten up. The wardrobe… the length of days… ME AND MY GLUM BEHAVIOR… it’s about time we all lighten up and enjoy everything spring has to offer. Except pollen. Eff that yellow noise! 🥴
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.