Gloomy day, brain foggy. no mental energy for a witty/irrelevant intro.
Ya welcome. 🤪 Happy Thursday!
WMTM Alert: 4/30/20 Edition
- Cool Racerback II *Nulu – Daydream / $39 – 8 & 12 Only
- Swiftly Tech Racerback – White/White/Black / $39
- On the Fly Pant *Full Length – Ink Blue / $69
- Define Jacket – Daydream / $89
- All Hours Belt Bag – Multiple Colors / $39
- Cut Back Crop Tank – Wild Bluebell / $29 – 10 & 12 Only
- Train to Be Tank – Daydream / $39 – XL only
- Full Day Ahead Tank – Daydream / $39
- Emerald Long Sleeve – Cut Back Stripe White Black / $49
- All Yours Boyfriend Tee – Soleil / $49
- Breeze By Muscle Crop Tank – Jet Stream / $39 – Note the lululemon branding on the front, 10 & 12 Only
- Ebb to Street Tank – Daydream / $39
- Fast and Free Short 6″ – Algae Green / $49 – Size 10 only (Hey that’s me!)
- Tracker Short V – Floral Metropolis Multi / $39
- Perfectly Oversized Crew – Soleil / $79
- Hotty Hot Short 2.5″ – Magenta Glow / $39 – 12 Only. 10 & 12 available in Soleil.
- Fast and Free Tight II 25″ – Algae Green / $89 – 12 only
- Swiftly Relaxed Long Sleeve – Ink Blue/True Navy / $69
- City Adventurer Backpack Mini 10L – Dark Red / $69
- Perfectly Oversized Hoodie – Soleil / $89 – 2 & $ Only
- Love Crew III – Soleil / $39
- Pace Rival Skirt (Tall) 15″ – Wild Bluebell / $49 – Size 0 Only
- Train to Be Short Sleeve – Soleil / $59
- Clear Intention Belt Bag – Wild Bluebell / $44
So much Soleil to be had in this week’s update. If only it would stop raining here in New England and I could get some actual soleil outside… that would be great.
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.
every time I see Soleil online I have to remind myself in very forceful language that that is not what it looks like in real life.
would love to see an actual sunny, happy yellow from lulu one day!
I have to do the same. I ordered the SOLEIL hotty not short and returned them because it was such ugly dingy drab yellow
Sniffle…and there goes the last OG Swiftly Tech to markdown. That said, that particular colorway is suuuper small and also more stretchy and compressive, so size up! I bought it (and returned) in my usual size 2 and could barely breathe.
I loveeee all the yellow pieces! So fun.