Despite the copious amounts of time that I’ve had on my hands since my office shooed us out on the 13th, blogging has taken a bit of a mental backseat while I’ve been trying to digest everything that’s going on in the world. I know I’m not the only one.
A lot of us are shopping our closets right now. I have decided I am on a mission to WEAR EVERYTHING, and if I don’t, after COVID calms down it’s getting sold or donated.
However, in case your Work From Home arsenal could use an update, or you simply could use some flattering stripes to boost your spirits, here’s what lululemon’s got. 🙂
WMTM Alert: 3/22/20 Edition
These first two items… I kid you not. I already own the 28″, but I kinda sorta want the 25″ too 😇😇😇
- Wunder Under High-Rise 7/8 Tight 25″ – Parallel Stripe Black White / $69 – ALL SIZES!
- Wunder Under High-Rise Tight 28″ – Parallel Stripe Black White / $69 – Again, ALL SIZES
- Break a Trail Jacket – Incognito Camo Multi Gator Green / $179
- Uplifting Scrunchie – Formation Camo Deep Coal Multi / $4 – I mean the price is right
- Swiftly Relaxed Long Sleeve – Dark Olive/Fatigue Green / $54
- All Tied Up Tank – Springtime / $29 – Size 6 only
- Trapeze Racerback – Black / $29 – Yasss, something to go with all the high neck bras
- Full Day Ahead Turtleneck / $ Varies by color – Great if you’re cheap like me and keep the heat down around 63 all day
- Align Jogger Crop – Tidewater Teal / $69 – Maybe not my first choice in color but these are insanely comfortable. Wore my camo ones this week 🙂
- Pace Rival Crop – Dark Olive / $69
- All Yours Boyfriend Tank – Soleil / $29
- Scuba Hoodie Light Cotton Fleece – Galactic Grape / $89
- Fast and Free Crop II – Polar Lights Blue Multi / $89 – Size 0 only
- Dance Studio Jogger – Garnet / $79 – Not necessarily a new add, but I love my DSJs and am excited for spring to do the thing.
Now that I see it, I may need to spend today talking myself out of a Galactic Grape Scuba.
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.
Thanks for the update! Stay well!
Yes–curate that closet, girl! I’ve actually really enjoyed doing the same over the past few months. I love every LLL piece I have and am now extremely picky about what I buy. I feel a lot less wasteful.
If you get bored, I’d be interested in reading about what you wore during the week, liked and didn’t like, and photos! Take care!
I have the parallel stripe in the Rebel Runner and the 28” WU and 28” Speed Tight..and I just bought the 25” from WMTM just now. 🤦🏽♀️ I need to sit on my hands and maybe I’ll stop ordering.
Love some stripes!! Great post girl.
Hmmmm….did you happen to come across the all the right places pants in wild bluebell on WMTM????? Looks like all sizes are available to except 14
Also is the 23 in in fast and frees a new length!?! Just bought those in the wild bluebell ( Everything else I wanted in that color seems to have left the lulu building )