Alright alright alriiiight it’s time to get back down to more regularly-scheduled business. 😀
This may not be news to some of you hawkeyes, but if you’ve been in a bit of a spending moratorium since the holidays, here’s what’s going on in lululemon’s land of We Made Too Much since I was last able to pay any sort of legitimate attention.
WMTM Alert: 2/6/20 Edition
- Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Crew – Lavender Dusk / $54
- Scuba Hoodie Light Cotton Fleece – Luminesce Splatter White Black / $89
- Melodic Movement Long Sleeve – Incognito Camo Multi Grey / $69
- Dash All Day Duffel – True Navy / $119
- Stay Hot Keep Cold Bottle – SHKC Iridescent / $29
- Align Pant Super High Rise 28″ – Garnet / $79
- No Limits Stretching Strap – Heathered Galactic Grape / $9 – it’s purple I love purple that is all
- Swiftly Speed Long Sleeve – Black/Deep Coal/Deep Coal / $59 – Fun fact it has little reflective dots on the sleeves
- Fast and Free Crop II 19″ – Night Diver / $89
- Down For it All Jacket – Night Diver & more / $139 – An amazing deal. LOVE mine, who knew in addition to running it would be perfect for snowboarding in 24-degree weather? Size up for a little wiggle room.
- Down For it All Vest – Multiple colors / $99
- Energy Bra *Strapped – Garnet / $39 – Absolutely love my black one. Favorite bra purchase in a while.
- Energy Bra *High Neck – Undercurrent Grapealicious Multi / $39
- Stand Steady Mock Neck Sweater – Black / $69
- Mapped Out High Rise Tight – Black/Florid Flash / $79
- Swiftly Tech Short Sleeve Crew – Laguna / $49
There are plenty more, but I’ve eaten up my lunch break and the cubicle calls!
Keep on cruising WMTM here – and I’ll catch you all on the flippity flip, which I am 1000% sure is NOT what the cool kids are saying.
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.