Clearly they mean 10a PT for the Seawheeze news because it’s 11:50a here on the East Coast and there’s nothing new to report. I got my eyes dilated at the eye doc this morning, so looking into bright shiny lights isn’t my favorite thing to do today.
Is it lunch time yet?
Lots of new additions to WMTM this week, lulu is cleaning out a few jackets and a good amount of bras. Check out the full gamut, below are some notables:
- FOUR-WAY SPEED SHORTS, sizes 4/6 only. Options are dottie eyelet white black/black/tonka stripe black white or raspberry glo light/flashback static caspian blue jewelled magenta/black.
- I always liked the Fleece Out Jacket – and all sizes except 2 can take home berry rumble for next season for $139, which is down from an original $198. Still a bit much for a fleece IMHO.
- Another one that I’ve had my eye on a while but still can’t get behind as far as the price tag goes, the Feelin’ Frosty Softshell. It’s available in 10-12 only at $179. Yay they have my size, and at this rate I would get good use out of this one until July.
- Smaller sizes – 2/4/6 – get the Pleat to Street Hoodie, which is really a Scuba in the front and roomy in the back. Black/Bordeau drama, $99.
- As I mentioned before, So. Many. Bras. If you’ve got $39 to spare and wear sizes 4 or 6, you’ve got OPTIONS.
- All Sport Bra 3 Strap – $39, Very Light Flare (4/6), wind chill fatigue green black/fatigue green (2/4/6)
- ENERGY BRA! – $39, dandy digie multi/boom juice (2/4)
- Clip-In Long Line Bra – $39, dandy digie multi/boom juice (4/6)
- Free To Be Bra – $29, dandy digie porcelaine black/porcelaine (ALL Sizes)
- Free To Be Bra (Wild) – $39, dandy digie multi/boom juice (ALL Sizes)
- Strap It Like It’s Hot Bra – $39, dandy digie multi/boom juice (2/4/6) *Ladies, despite the high cut I am a HUGE fan of this bra. Very supportive*
- All Sport Bra III – $39, pigment wind berry rumble multi (4/6), static mist white black/black (4 only)
- Oxygen Bra – $39, jewelled magenta (4/6), black (4/8)
- A fun print ruined by fullux: dandy digie porcelaine black. If you can handle fullux, you can snap up the Speed Tight IV for $79 in all sizes except 12.
- If you want some High Times to go with your space dye camo tender violet black grape Vinyasa Scarf, snag them for $69 if you’re an 8, 10 or 12.
- I like me some Groove Short IIs. Everyone seemed to like the peacock blue ones for full price, except for the size 4s of the world. Or, lulu assumes we are all size 4s. We are not.
- Another popular item, the Vinyasa Scarf! This rizzy stripe regal plum hero blue/hero blue is pretty. <3
I missed out on WMTM Alert last week thanks to a busy day at work, so here’s the rest of my random thoughts on the rest of the random stuff currently on sale:
- 3 cheers for the Rest Less Pullover for its snazzy edgy design. I also like the word snazzy, and discounted prices. Maybe I bite if the price dips down under $50.
- I like the Tranquil Tank, a girl at my gym was sporting one of the darker ones a few weeks ago. This one looks fun, but the Barbie dream house theme isn’t working out for me, nor for any of you. That’s why it’s marked down.
- I was surprised to see the Make a Move Bra marked down so soon. It’s pretty, but it doesn’t provide any support.
- So many Daily Practice Jackets marked down! I really liked this one when I tried it on, people. This is a decent deal. If it were priced at $69, I bet they’d all be gone by now.
Hm… I’ve got my eye on that Vinyasa, but I also have my fingers crossed that scarf season is OVER soon!
Size 4s, have at it. The WMTM section is your oyster.