Eggs on my plate last night for dinner (a brussels sprouts & breakfast sausage omelet), and egg on my face for cornflaking out on 5 Faves & a Dud last week. I admittedly don’t have all that good of an excuse aside from I was tired. Little did I know what tired felt like until running the RunDisney Wine & Dine Two Course Challenge, going hard at Epcot for 12 hours and getting up to go to the airport on 2 hours of sleep.
It should come as absolutely no surprise that I conked out at 8:30p last night and didn’t wake up until 6am. Race Report(s) and photos coming soon!
As for our favorite lemon named lulu, there were only a few picks last week to catch my eye, which was a little bit of the motivation problem. Aside from a sports bra and one yoga bag, lululemon didn’t wow me all that much. But I’m back to being normal, and there are a handful of things I want to pull the trigger on, but should really wait for that 25% off SAN 10K runners discount this weekend. Patience, young padawan.
5 Faves & a Dud: 11/5/19 Edition
Favorite #1: Cosmic Shift Multi – ALL OF IT
Not so much an item, but a print. I am in LOVE with the galactic oil slick vibes, and have all four Cosmic Shift Multi accessories in my cart right now. (I swear, it’s only for a side x side so I can pare it down. I SWEAR.)
When this print uploads in clothing items my credit card may melt. The F&F Hi-Rise Tight teases a high neck bra or something so say hello to super fun space stuff, with more to come!
- The Yoga Mat Bag ($68)
- All Your Small Things Pouch ($38)
- Travel Easy Kit ($48)
- Now and Always Pouch ($48)
- Stay Hot Keep Cold Bottle ($42)
Favorite #2: Break a Trail Jacket ($248) in Incognito Camo Multi Gator Green
Looks like a Rain is Calling II Jacket with a bunch more fun zippy pockets for keys, phones and gels. Almost like a secret cargo jacket, marketed toward trail runners.
Favorite #3: On Repeat Rulu Hoodie ($108) in Garnet
Favorite #4: Close the Distance Tank ($58) in Florid Flash
Need new race tank for San Diego. J/K don’t need but definitely want a new race tank for San Diego. Polka dot ventilation = plenty of prefab holes for race bib safety pins!
Favorite #5: Power Position Bra ($68) in Black
Throwing it back a week for the final pick of the evening. There’s just enough foil to be fun, and the thick cross-back straps make me long for an All Sport Bra, b/c they’re comfy AF.
Looking forward to trying this one on, I think it could make it into my heavy rotation. Fingers crossed somewhere in San Diego has it!
The Dud: Reykur Jumpsuit *lululemon lab ($218) in Heathered Black
I was going to just call it at Grape Leaf, but then I kept scrolling. I love me a GOOD onesie so I was a little curious when I saw the word jumpsuit. Ultimately… I can’t. You shouldn’t. Let’s not. Gives me flashbacks of the Cocoon Car Coat.
I Sort My M&M’s Before I Eat Them
…and now I’m going to sort the rest of my heads up on What’s New by color. It’s the first Tuesday of the month, so Upload is supposed to be deep, but sometimes that just means there’s a lot of different options in a few core colors.
Night Diver and Garnet began popping up a few weeks back, as did Ice Cave. Now? Grape Leaf and Petrol Blue.
- Fast and Free Tight II 25″ Non-Reflective Nulux ($128) – Cosmic multi bra I SEE YOU I SEE YOU
- Flurry Up Super High Rise Tight ($128)
- Flurry Up High Rise Jogger ($128)
- Hot Pursuit Hi-Rise Crop ($118) – One may gloss over at a glance of the mesh in front, but on the back… old school lulu lovers will see a little hint of a telltale seam pattern we haven’t seen in a long time 🙂
- Baller Hat Run ($38)
- Love Tee V ($48)
Grape Leaf Me Alone
I think I likened honeycomb to a tan M&M after a disappointing Energy Bra purchase back in October. Grape Leaf says “hold my kombucha.”
- Fast and Free Tight II 25″ Non-Reflective Nulux ($128)
- Align Pant II 25″ & Align Pant 28″ ($98), Align Crop ($88)
- Energy Bra High Neck ($58)
- Flurry Up Super High Rise Tight 28″ ($128)
- Speed Up Short & Speed Up Short Long *Updated Fit ($58)
- Runderful Long Sleeve ($88)
- Always Alert 1/2 Zip ($118)
Misty Mocha & Other Fluffy Stuff
Is Misty Mocha what we’re calling Millennial Pink this year? I can’t keep up with all the rose blush stuff. Can a girl get some lip color in this shade? I could use this on my face.
- Pack It Down Jacket Long ($248)
- Pack It Down Vest ($148)
- Baller Hat *Soft ($38)
- Pack It Down Jacket ($198)
NONE OF THESE ARE TO BE CONFUSED WITH SPANISH OAK. But I am admittedly confusing them with Spanish Oak. I purposely threw them in the same collage to see if they stand out against one another. They don’t.
Puffy stuff? Misty Mocha. Sweatshirts? Spanish Oak. Someone please tell me I’m not crazy.
I Still Want to Dive In
- Not sure how often I’d wear it, but I’m in utter adoration of the Night Diver Down For It All Vest.
- If I could make the Define Jacket work, I’d likely pounce. Maybe I’ll try again.
- Oh look, Pace Rival Crops! Admittedly haven’t paid much attention to this old school Inspire replacement ever since the F&F came about. But, they’re still a solid choice.
Oh goodness, 8:54pm and I am ready for bed. Last night, it was understandable that I was in bed by 8:30. As I mentioned before I’d run a F*CK TON and done Disney over the weekend and was running on 2 hours of sleep.
Today? I have no excuse. I’m old. 👵🏼
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.