Oh my goodness I am still riding high from my crazy tempo run from this morning. Apparently all I need is for it to be 37 degrees out and amazingly sunny calm and suddenly I’m fast. If I start cracking below 9 minutes on the regular Joanna’s going to expect a lot more out of me. YAY but also scary AF.
You know what’s not scary, and actually nice? This week’s update to lululemon’s We Made Too Much.
- Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Crew – Aqua Smoke, sz 12 only, Heartthrob still available in 4-10 / $54
- Spring Breakaway Short – Dark Olive, 2 only / $39
- Fast and Free Short 6″ – Intergalactic / $49
- Swiftly Tech Racerback – Powdered Rose / $49
- To the Beat Tight 24″ – Code Blue / $69
- Pack It Down Vest – Plumful / $99
- Rain Rebel Jacket – Cayenne / $159
- Scuba Hoodie *Light Cotton Fleece – Heathered Larkspur / $89
- Always On Hi-Rise Tight – Many colors / $69
- Speed Up Short Long 4″ – Intergalactic, 0 & 2 only / $39
- The Rain is Calling Jacket II – Multiple Colors / $139 – I love mine, TTS is a generous fit. Stay or go down. DO NOT SIZE UP.
- Free to Be Bra *Wild – Dark Olive / $39
- Speed Up Short 2.5″ – Jet Stream / $39
- Love Tank *Pleated – Emerald / $29
- Swiftly Speed Long Sleeve – Night Diver (Tie Dye ishhhh) / $59
- Free to Be Zen Bra – Black / $29 – yes you read that right and many sizes are available
- Stash to Dash Bra – Many colors / $49
- Get Going Dress – Multiple colors / $59 – Excellent if you live in a warm place still
- Inner Glow Dress – Black or Washed Moon / $59
- Run Times Short – Jet Stream / $39
Trying to keep calm and carry on without too much spending
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.