It’s not Wednesday, so I’m not wearing pink. BUT. Happy Mean Girls Day to my fellow fans of the film! (Ok I know it’s more of a movie than a ‘film”, but alliteration’s sake that’s the term we’re going with today.)
I must be very distracted by the fact that the 5:30 fun class at CrossFit are all going to get pizza and beer after the WOD tonight, that it didn’t even dawn on me until I got home for lunch that WHOA it’s Thursday, time for WMTM!
Me: Isn’t this GIF that I made for WMTM sooooo fetch?
You: Katy, stop trying to make fetch happen. It’s not going to happen.
WMTM Alert: 10/3/19 Edition
- Exciting to see the Swiftly Speed Long Sleeve Flow marked down to $54.
- The double sided phone pockets in the Pace Rival Skirt II (Regular) are simply the best. A markdown is icing on the marvelous cake. Fear not, the Tall Version is also marked down.
- When the stripes do the thing: Wee Are From Space Sheer Blue Chambray Wunder Under High-Rise Tight 25″ Full-On Luxtreme, down to $69
- Current Swiftly Tech Racerback colors: Ice Cap, Tidal Teal, Rustic Coral, Lilac Stone
- I’m personally not a wrap woman, but if I were, $79 seems reasonable for a reversible Exaltation Wrap
- The Flow in Elegance Tank has some flattering pajama vibes that I’m here for.
- The Cut Back Stripe White Black Brunswick Muscle Tank has been in my favorites since August, and I’m stoked to see it down to $29!
- I know Vitalize Multi Black has been a fun print, so get excited if you’ve been waiting for the following snazzy pieces to appear on a Thursday afternoon!
- Interesting to see last week’s true red old school Sculpt Tank already moved on over.
- Not as surprising to see the Switch Please Shacket arrive in this neck of the woods.
- The Marvel Fast and Free Tight II is admittedly tough to resist. <3
- If wanting a super fun Heartthrob For the Chill of It Jacket is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
- WHO CARES what color they are because you can’t see them anyway: when Secret Socks get marked down to half price, you help yourself to some Secret Socks.
- Hikers & runners may want to consider snapping up the Run to Reset 1/2 Zip as temperatures drop. I type this post with a numb pointer finger b/c it’s 50 out. Hooray Reynaud’s.
- Lastly, a lulu classic, the Here to There Dress is surprisingly on markdown. Lululemon dresses are THE BEST as wedding guest pieces. They’re simple, flattering, have pockets, and are made of the perfect fabric to feel comfortable when you’re tearing up the dance floor. 2 & 4 can score black, almost everyone can pick up bordeaux drama.
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.