I’ve been a little lax on the Athleta front lately, and I need to get back into it. There are a handful of new markdowns that came through my inbox in the last week, and as I scrolled on through while waiting for my flight to board the other morning, I quickly started filling my shopping cart up. Hastily adding 5 items in my cart, I was surprised to see the total was only $180. These are some solid markdowns.
Here’s what ended up in my cart:
- Momentum Skort ($39.99) in Coastal Teal – I take an M in this one
- Contender Tight ($49.99) – Radiant Red, White and Peacock are all marked down. Black is still full price ($89)
- Bucket Cap ($25.99) – plain white and half the price of lulu’s.
- Stripe High Neck Bra In Powervita ($34.99)
- Marinwood Stripe Shirt ($29.97) in Meri Peri
Also worth a mention…
- There’s a bunch of spring swim on sale, which includes that gorgeous teal/floral swim set that I loved at full price, but balked at.
- Black on markdown is a rarity, but the Cloudlight Hybrid Tank is on sale for $39.99 in all colors except the pineapple yellow. Yes, black and white included.
- Like the lululemon Dance Studio Jogger but don’t like the price tag? The black olive Spar Pant (pictured below) is very reasonably priced ($43.99!) and comparable in style.
- If you’re a 0 or 16, you can get my most absolute favorite multi-purpose tights, the Headlands Hybrid Cargo Tight for $43.99. Total steal, 100% worth it.
When I get shopping cart happy, I try to sit on it for a few days and then quiz myself on what’s in said cart. Now that it’s been a few days, I still can’t stop thinking about that teal skort. Reserved one in my local store, and in the next 8 hours that $39 cuteness will officially be mine!
The sale section at Athleta can always be a fun time. Head on over, filter by size and you never know what kind of majorly marked down fun you can find. Majorly marked down frees up more $$$ for shiny things like those blue/purple Birks I featured yesterday. RIGHT?
Best part about Athleta markdowns is very few are on final sale so you can try them and return them if they don’t work (hint hint Lulu). I always enjoy the heads up on markdowns
You make a very valid point! I grabbed the Cloudlight Tee without trying it on last week (I had just come from the gym), and I probably wouldn’t have picked it up if I weren’t able to return it.
Luckily, it fits perfectly and I popped the tags this morning, but that peace of mind is what drove me to take advantage of the markdown!