Happy Wednesday, everyone! Please accept my apologies for both brevity and delay. Last night was my team’s Christmas dinner at work. It’s next to impossible to get us all in the same state at the same time with clear calendars (think lining up puppies for a photo), so it takes some time for us to get our collective act together.
Gonna keep it short this morning because I’m racing a clock to get to the office on time, so without further ado – TOP FIVE GO!
5 Faves & a Dud: Fashionable & Definitely Late [Part I]
From top, L-R:
- Lululemon Love Tank ($38) in calypso pink. More on this color later. 🤩
- Athleta Sutton Romper ($98) in hibiscus red – also comes in black & army green
- Athleta Rincon Dress ($98) in beach plum
- Athleta Contender Love Proudly 7/8 Tight in Powerlift ($89) – FYI there is a matching sports bra. Athleta be killin’ it with the rainbow brite unicorn vibes lately.
- Lululemon Fast And Free Short 6″ Non-Reflective – Missed out on the longer Track & Train Short. I NEED THESE.
🚨 Restock Alert 🚨
Running frustratingly short on time, but this can’t wait until later: the Modern Stripe Heathered Black White All Tied Up Tank shown in my most recent fitting room post has been restocked in ALL sizes! 🥳
My rainbow sprinkle donut is gone. My sore throat is not. Less than 2 weeks until RnR and I’m unamused by how crappy I feel. Time for the day job – I’ll be back this evening with the usual full-on rants & raves on lululemon’s latest 🙂
All stock images property of Athleta & Lululemon Athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.