Time. For. MOAR!
WMTM Alert: 5/2/19 Edition (Part II)
- While I fell for the Dance Studio Jogger, the extremely popular Align Jogger surprisingly finds itself on WMTM in french clay (sizes 2, 8, 10, 12) & dark adobe (2 & 4 only)
- Turns out nobody wants to wear clothing that is roughly the same color as their skin.
- The Swiftly Speed Sleeveless Henley is now $49 (Fit Review)
- Crop top lovers, the Kick Swerve Sweat Bra is $39, and star ruby looks good with a nice tan.
- The Iconic Sweat Bra? Summer pajamas. Too bad it’s MAY and I went running in long sleeves and 49 degrees today.
- The Mesh Over Miles Short are $39 and have me thinking they’re like roomy Speeds. I could probably use some roomy shorts after the massive pizza I just ate for dinner.
- Sizes 10 & 12 can make a $29 score in the Palm Court Love Tank *Pleated
- I kind of want to take a chance on the Short Serve Stripe Heathered Black White/White Love Crew III – I *think* the white cap sleeves will look cute?
- Some of you didn’t love but I dug the In Movement Tight *Blocked when it came out. I feel like if I ended up in a fitting room with these, I run a high risk of owning them shortly ever after.
- Feeling sassy? Plunk down $49 for the Full of Grace Long Sleeve. I kinda of want to.
- Sizes 10 & 12 luck out with the Moment to Movement 2-in-1 Tank marked down to $34
- I must have been under a rock when the Photo Finish Skirt came out, and now only size 2’s get to live the gorgeous enchanted purple dream while the rest of us miss out.
- The model looks so impossibly happy in the photo, I can’t help but want a Rise & Shine Jacket III for myself. Black is only available in a 2, white is available in 10 and 12.
- The Line Up Crop Tank is showing sold out in all sizes, but I’m just sharing it here because homegirl is goals in how she makes that simple outfit look.
- Alright, Take it Further Tank. High neck, I dig it. Asym in the back, I dig it. Color? My shovel isn’t working. $29 price point? I dig it.
- The only Chase Me Crops I have indeed chased down to get… because SEAWHEEZE. For those of you who dig the design without the wacky colors, whirlpool/jaded is marked down to $89.
- The prospect of air conditioning in the Fully Flexed 2-in-1 Tank appeals to me, but unfortunately it isn’t available in my size. Boooooooo. 2, 10, 12 you win.
- C/D cup ladies, the Rally Your Heart Tank is here to support you. Literally. Mediumly.
Oldies But Goodies
If you scroll down the rabbit hole, looks like a few items are still kicking around the warehouse and up for grabs to a new home:
Sadly the breaker blue Circuit Breaker Skirt II was just a phantom upload. Silly lululemon app playing tricks with my head.
Not going to lie, my brain is starting to turn into a pool of mush at this point. The WMTM bench is DEEP right now, so head on over and find yourself a piece of marked down greatness. 👑
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.