Officially freaking out because 1) my half marathon is a month from today, and 2) my keyboard is at 4% charge and I’m going to attempt to complete this entire WMTM Alert before it craps out on me.
I say Part I, because as I am scouring through this week’s selection, there’s more to write about than I can squeeze in before racing back to the office for a 1pm meeting.
So, without further ado and bc it’s an ‘alert’… wee woo wee woo wee woo! 🚨
WMTM Alert: 5/2/19 Edition (Part I)
- Breeze By Long Sleeve ($59) in barracks green & dark sport red/black
- Add utility blue to marked down offerings of the In Movement Tight
- When it comes to the Cool Racerback II Nulu, we’ve got $39 color options for days:
- Heathered Ice Milk
- Vintage Rose
- Frosted Pine
- Bali Breeze
- Meisai Ice Grey Black
- I could have sworn the Aerial Silk Tank sold out in my size in gray right away, but here it is on WMTM in both colors. Tried it on this weekend, it’s got a thicker knit to it even though it looks like a swiftly. Think like a pique fabric used for golf shirts. Fits a body-skimming (not tight) TTS.
- Speaking of the Aerial Silk Capsule, the Grey Sage/White Aerial Silk Tight is marked down, as are the Aerial Silk Relaxed Tee and Aerial Silk Long Sleeve.
- Another seamless tights option = the Iconic Sweat Tight, which also found its way to WMTM this week.
- Let’s pop some color into this post! Shown above in their marked down glory:
- You thought I was done with the colors? NOPE NOPE NOPE
- The lazurite Baller Hat Run is still kicking for $29
- For only $39, the Speed Up Short Long is available in bali breeze for sure. Amalfi blue (one of my fave blues every is showing up on the summary but not item page, take your chances)
- The Aries Speed Up Crop High Mesh are in yo face and I dig them. So do the rest of you. Size 4 only, get them while you can!
- While dark chrome is a dull shade, I do love my Water Bound Hoodie, and DC is available for $69
- Speaking of almost gone, the chromatic cobalt Rest Less Pullover is only left in a size 2. Get it, people!
- I’m secretly glad the sonic pink Serve Up Some Sun Short Sleeve sold out in my size. Saves me $49 and from the Barbie vibes that I want to channel in it.
All right, that’s all the time I’ve got for now. Work work work calls 🙂
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.