I hope everyone in the US had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Any Canadian readers I may have… I hope that you had a nice… Thursday.
Anyhow, I’d be a really shitty shopping blogger if I didn’t point out at least a few Black Friday Sales from my inboxes and news feeds that some of you may want to take advantage of. Happy shopping 🙂
PSA – if you are shopping online and haven’t signed up for a website’s emails and they’re offering an extra X% off your first purchase… DO IT. It’s free money for the small effort of hitting ‘Unsubscribe’ next week once your order arrives. Ya welcome 🙂
- Lululemon – added a bunch to WMTM, but TBH the deals aren’t that phenomenal (per usual). Better to check out brick & mortar for any oddball finds.
- Athleta – 20% off Online and In Stores through 11/26/17. Code: BLISS. Addt’l 20% off one item with a new email sign-up.
- K-Deer – 25% off solids & prints, and up to 60% off on sale items. Code: SHOPSALE
- Glyder Apparel – (aka home of the faux Quite Stripes) 40% off sitewide, excludes New Arrivals. Code: THANKS40. The faux QS are already marked down to $60, the extra discount takes it down to $36, and with the extra 20% if you sign up for their emails… they’re going to set you back about $30. Now *that* is a fcking DEAL.
- Lole Women – up to 40% off. 15% off if you sign up for the newsletter at the bottom of the page.
OUTDOOR / SKI / SNOW GEAR
- The Clymb – think of it as Rue La La for outdoor clothing and equipment, is offering 25% off sitewide. Code: SAVE25
- The North Face – up to 25% off and Free Shipping
- Evo.com – Snow sport enthusiasts, pay attention! Up to 60% off sale gear. Brands include Oakley, Arct’eryx, Patagonia, Burton, Roxy, GNU
- The-House.com – More snow gear. Up to 80% off MSRP on all sorts of skis, boards, bindings, goggles, camping gear
- CampSaver.com – More big brands in outdoor gear on sale, like Mountain Hardwear, Columbia, Salomon, Smartwool, Marmot… you get the idea. Extra 25% off in Outlet section with code OUT25. 10% off with email signup.
- Sorel – (aka MY FAVORITE BOOTS EVER) features 25% off sitewide + free shipping on all orders. Two of my favorites, the Joan of Arctic Wedge and the Caribou always go back to full price, so these savings are nice. JOA is usually $250 and Caribou $150, they’re down to $187.50 and $112.50, respectively.
- Shoes.com – Sorel, Ugg, Clarks, etc. 30% off. Code: EMLBLACKFRIDAY17
- 6pm.com – Up to 50% off MSRP on brands like The North Face and UGG, and up to 60% off Frye, which are usually a super expensive pipe dream for most of us.
- Ray-Ban – 20% off sitewide, sale items are 30% off. If I can only allow myself ONE Black Friday purchase, it would be a new pair of aviators.
- Banana Republic – 50% everything they’ve got
- Banana Republic FACTORY – 60% off everything, free shipping on orders $50+ with code SHIPPED. Extra 15% off your purchase with code BLCKFRI15. Another 10% if you have the Banana Card with code BRCARD
- Brass Clothing – 15% off sitewide through 11/27/17. Code: HOLIDAY15. Get 10% off with email signup.
- Amazon – I <3 talking to my light bulbs and my music. Echo Dot is only $29.99, which is a small price to pay for something you conveniently like to get the weather from and can set timers in the kitchen when your hands are dirty and sticky AF. I’ll likely get a Fire TV Stick for my travels so I’m not always watching Netflix at the hotel on my phone.
- Progenex USA – 15% off all orders. Spend $100 for free shipping, a free shaker and a $10 gift card to use on a future purchase. Progenex Recovery has a shelf life of 2 years, so this is a great time to stock up on a usually pricy supplement if you use it. In 2015, I ordered four bags on Black Friday.
- RP Strength – Anyone in the CrossFit world knows it’s the diet that allows you to EAT and train and still manage to lose weight. I’ve dabbled, a few of my friends have adhered strictly, and all can vouch for the fact that it does work. Diet Templates are $20 off right now.
Hopefully these tips and codes help a few of you out, and I know this post sure isn’t the end all be all of deals that are out there right now. If any of you find an irresistible deal either in store or online that you think someone may benefit from, please share with us in the comments section! 🙂