Well hello there to 252 items… one would HOPE that there’s some sort of good deal in here, so let’s weed it out the best of the meh.
WMTM Alert – 7/6/17 Upload
Tanks & Tops
- Power Y Tank – Looks like this one’s on the outs since the dawn of the rather similar Power Pose Tank
- Swiftly Tech SS Crew – still some kicking around in marvel/black for any lucky size 2’s out there
- Tech Mesh Singlet – Another pink lemonade relic available in 10 & 12, or all sizes except 6 in forage teal
- Cool Racerback – almost 2 years and they still can’t get rid of all the pink lemonade…
- Cool Racerback II – a useful color, heathered slate! available in size 10 only
- Two With One Singlet –
- Tie it Up Singlet – loving on heathered wild bluebell, but it’s still only avail in a 12
- Swiftly Tech T Back – ehhhh…
- Smooth Stride Tank – have two, love ’em both! Light luxtreme is a win for sweaty summer runs & WODs
- Reveal LS – If you’re into the wide neck, this top is wonderfully comfy.
- Simply Bare Cropped LS – Every time I scroll by, I can’t help but stop and want it.
Pants & Crops
- Jet Crop Slim – they’re really super smurfy blue. I tried the Jet Crop Slim once, sold them. Drop crotches do NOT work on me.
- Jet Crop Slim Luon – ditto
- Hit it 7/8 Tight – a full size run in black & hero blue. I like the contrasting textures on the lower leg.
- Pace Rival Crop *Fullux
- Invigorate 7/8 Tight
- Speed Short – not surprisingly, another B&W pattern, kindred spirit black multi/black is on sale. All sizes except 6.
- Shaped Short – did these and their accompanying tee?
So much swim to choose from, so I’ll can it with the comments and hope on your behalf that a size and color you’ve been eyeballing is listed below!
- Race With Me One Piece
- Flow Rider Top
- Suns Out Bikini II
- Vitalize Swim Bra
- Flow Rider One Piece – probably my favorite of the bunch!
- Flow Rider Racerback
- Paddle Times Tights
- Rising Tides Top
- Rising Tides Bottom
- Tidal Flow Full Bottom
- Suns Out Bikini
- Workout to Water Top
Going through WMTM lately is exhausting… so much stuff – alas a ton of it is leftover black stuff from the winter and ‘spring’ collections. I know lulu’s trying to pull a profit, here… but until they lower WMTM prices by another 10-20% on things like pants & all of the capsule crops, I don’t see the excess inventory issue calming down any time soon.
UPDATE: Well, bananas. I forgot to post about the bras! These too:
- Fast & Free Bra – Nulux – again, try to find them in store instead of online. Got mine for $29.
- Free to Be Bra – lavender dusk, angel wing, cadet blue and berry rumble are going for $39 in all sizes. IMHO, should be $29.
- Energy Bra – All sizes available in minty pink, dandy digie multi, dandy digie porcelaine black, lakeside blue. Raspberry glo light, midnight navy & polar pink are available in size 2 only.
- Sun Setter Bra – Still not cheap at $54, I remember a bunch of people were fans of this when it came out earlier in the year. It’s available in almost every size. Royal has a full run, black is sold out in size 4 and dark forest is sold out in a 2.
- Invigorate Bra – I’m a fan of the Invigorate. Quite comfy.
- Free to Be Serene Bra – Wish this design worked on me. daisy dust alpine white black in a 10 is the only size/color available in this design on MD
- Free to Be Tranquil Bra – plain old black, 10 & 12 only
- Free to Be Zen Bra – sizes vary, with the best of luck for sizes 2 & 12
- Train Times Bra – transition multi midnight navy/midnight navy for now, but you know the others will make it over here soon enough. All sizes are available, except 12.
- Energy Bra Exhale – still trying to hawk these for $29.