Oh, hey there MARCH. I see you warming up whichever part of the country I’m NOT in. Warm in CT? I’m in CO. Warm in CO? I’m in CT. I am just going to bring snow pants wherever I go between now and April.
There isn’t much on WMTM that’s jumping out as new this week, but here are a few items that you may find interesting:
- Speed Shorts! While only a mild discount to $44, there are a few nice (read: not ugly) patterns available:
- pinstripe black white/black
- mini dedication dot indian ocean astro blue/black
- flossy dark carbon black/black
- life lines polar pink black/black
- Energy Bras
- Bordeaux Drama (size 2 only)
- Hero Blue (size 10 only)
- I have to admit, I got a Fly Away Tamer Headband at a warehouse sale back in 2015, and thanks to the felt strips on the inside that thing DOES. NOT. MOVE. For $9, it’s not a bad investment if you’re constantly fighting with shimmying accessories.
- Shorts weather is starting to peek its head out from under its winter blanket. In addition to Speeds, there are a lot of options if you’re okay with winter patterns:
- Double Time Short – they’re reversible
- Work Out to Water Short – these were a Dud once. #vindication
- Breakaway Short – not to be confused with the SPRING Breakaway Short
- Wunder Short 2″ – FYI, fullux
- Hotty Hot Short – flash light, shatter weave desert teal alberta lake/black, mini park lace multi black
- Hotty Hot Short (Long) – mini park lace multi black, military green
- Tracker Short IV
- Wunder Short 5″
- Run Times Short
- Hit It Short
- Featherlight Short – they’re kind of Speedsy. I want to try them, but not for final sale and not in dark chrome.
- Speed Track Short – for $29, these have been hanging out on WMTM for a while. Guess no one wants grapefruit on their rear end.
- Chasing Waves Short
- Make a Move Short
- What can we learn from that list above? Stop trying to sell shorts in the middle of winter. It clearly doesn’t work.
- I’m secretly happy the life lines cerulean blue black High Times Pant are fullux, that way I’m not tempted to buy them. A full size run of these is available! Because they’re black on blue, and not white, the see-through factor may not be as big of an issue when stretching in these.
- Size 2’s, I really don’t know why you haven’t bought out the plume white black nulux Hi-Rise Wunder Unders yet. If they had them in a 10, I’d be all over it.
- I love my black/sapphire blue Swiftly LS, so I’m tempted to give the Swiftly Tech Racerback a shot. Only available in 8, 10 and 12.
- Ack, I really like the teeny check black cerulean blue Hi-Rise Wunder Unders, and they’re available in ALL SIZES. Someone please tell me I don’t need them.
I need to look away now before I break the no lulu streak for those WUPS. STEP AWAY FROM THE “ADD TO CART” BUTTON KATY.