Raise your hand if you woke up this morning, opened up the curtains and muttered “whoa, sh*t” aloud as you saw winter storm Niko throwing a frozen hissy fit outside.
Not calling it an ‘alert’ today, because with how unspectacular last week’s upload was, I didn’t even post an update. So, this week’s summary is of what’s new this week and what’s still kicking around.
Not to mention I was shoving a bunch of shipping cases around all morning and drinking a celebratory beer atop Aspen Mountain in the afternoon, because #priorities.
One of my friends just asked for my home address. I said I live on the moon.
543548 Celestial Way
Outer Fckin Space, MW %$53#
CABIN FEVER IS REAL, PEOPLE.
WMTM Alert – 2/9/17 Edition
- Suited jacquard black white/black didn’t make much of a splash, markdowns result in multiple options
- Its close relative, iced wave white black is also experiencing an attempt to offload
- Now, brace you eyes and don’t get the above confused with splatter white black. (Seriously.)
- Tight Stuff Tight (only a $24 discount? That’s 16%. Do better, lulu)
- There are still a few Run for Cold Vests and Run for Cold Jackets out there. After trying in store, I wasn’t too impressed.
Tops & Tanks
- If you’re digging the color, grab a Work the Circuit Tank and a pair of scissors. The sports bra runs SMALL so size down, and when you get it, the built-in bra is built in so that it won’t ruin the tank if you want to separate the two. A bra and a tank for $39. You’re welcome.
- The gimmicky Cool Racerbacks didn’t do so well. If you were looking at the Infinite or Deep Breath versions, pounce!
- The Cadence Crusher Singlet didn’t last long at full price. $44 now.
- The Love Racerback and On Track Singlet look similar, but go figure the one with less fabric costs $10 more 😛
- Failure to launch on the crop top trend:
- An old favorite, the 105F Singlet is still kicking around
- If I weren’t trying to reel in the spending, I may have given the Featherlight Short Sleeve Tee a second look.
- Hey Power Y Tank, I see you there in sapphire blue 🙂
- The Work Out to Water Tank would be catching my eye for warm weather hikes if it weren’t a total BLIZZARD outside right now… reminding me that warmth is nowhere near.
Shorts & Pants
- Still 5 colors available in the Wunder Under Hi-Rise for a somewhat reasonable-ish $68
- Looks like the Fresh Tracks Tight underperformed as well, because there are SIX different colourways available on markdown right now.
- I’m a fan of the score jacquard WUCs I got in January, so I consider the Outrun 17″ Crop in score jacquard black indian ocean/black a find!
- I’m finding the heathered black Featherlight Tight difficult to resist, but I am not giving in!
- Everyone’s (ok so ‘my’) favorite: Speed Shorts in life lines polar pink black/black, line up white black, mini midnight tulle multi ( <3 THESE)
- Run Times Short in mini midnight tulle multi black
- Tracker Short IV in ice breaker capri multi black or graf black white
- Props to you if you can rock the grapefruit Speed Track Short in public.
- In the NON-crossback camp, we have:
- Workout/Yoga friendly?
Also… if I ever did yoga, I’d definitely be carrying my mat around in the midnight tulle multi Yoga Bag. Just sayin’.
Paid my AMEX down to ZILCH, and I’m going to try and enjoy that for more than a few minutes, so nothing new for me this week! Anyone else?