Whoever gave me germs, take them back. All I want to do is sleep. Happy St. Patrick’s Day… forget Erin Go Bragh, how about Katy Go Nap.
At this point, I don’t need to tell you what Thursday means… check it all out here 🙂
Whoa lulu are you trying to render me useless? This week’s WMTM now features a ‘newly added’ section. I mean yay, but WTF all at the same time. Now I may need a new gimmick 😛
WMTM Alert – 3/17/16
- The Anahatasana LS is now $49
- The Studio Racerback could be officially dead in the water. Black, white & heathered slate are marked down.
- Those of you who lobbied for the Gather & Grow Crop to return, you lobbied too hard and bought too little… or lulu did indeed make too much 🙂
- Nothing like seeing something you paid full price for show up on MD. The Cool Racerback in pink lemonade #whompwhomp
- Lots of options in the Swiftly Tech Racerback!
- I never understood the prickly pear Love Tee. Neither did anyone else.
- Someone found a crate of Satnam Tanks on the shelf in the back of the warehouse…
- Closet saturation of the Free to Be Wild Bra has pretty much been reached across America.
- Advertising the heathered speckled black Scuba Hoodie III on markdown is a lie. It sold out in the US in 3 days back in January. You click through and the truth is told, only fleur sombre white black/white/black and static mist white black/black are available.
- I would love a pair of the Groove Short II *Rolldown… if they weren’t raspberry.
- The assortment of WUPs and WUCs are generally in sizes 4-6.
- The Thanksgiving-ish special edition pigment wind berry rumble multi/black Speed Shorts are avail in all sizes except 8. Does this mean I smell a markdown of those $300 reflective Pace Tight *Lights Out soon? A girl can hope.
- Vinyasa Scarves down to $29! Your choices are sailor stripe hero blue alarming or tonka stripe red grape minty pink
Again, my commentary isn’t a be all end all of what’s available right now – head on over to lulu’s site and check it all out! Oh look, it’s time for another round of Zicam.
i haz a sad about the studio racerback – this is my fave lulu tank for wearing to werk under jackets.
i bought heathered slate.
The shiny shiny pace tights made it to WMTM in Australia and were on there for a few weeks. I think the price was about 40% off? Sadly we never got the reflective shorts. Because full-length tights are much more practical during an Australian summer…
in defense of the prickly pear love t: its a southwestern thang. and prickly pear prints were actually a TREND last yr. who knew? i was shocked that it has both been sold out in several sizes and remained at full price for a LOOOONG time. but i will admit to having purchased one this morning when it when on MD 😉 i’m missing Texas. and hating my home town of NYC where have just moved back to. i would say “don’t judge me” but know better as NYC, Texas & prickly pear cactus t-shirt all in one sentence is asking for it 😛
Lulu can’t replace you! Your commentary is an enjoyable value add! Finally wore my blue Anahatasana LS yesterday and boom – there it is marked down today. #whompwhomp Feel better soon!
How does the top run? Big, TTS or small? I’m between 2 sizes and never know what to order.
I’m small-chested, but bigger in the waist and hips. My larger of usual 2 sizes (my scuba size, fitted top size) is best for me, since it’s really thin and I didn’t want it clingy around the middle. I think the fit is similar to the top last year with the scoop neck and vertical seams all around. Hope this makes sense and helps!
I have the prickly pear weekend LS and I wore it a lot last summer. I would have grabbed the Love if it weren’t for that. It reminds me of my home in So Cal. I live on the east coast now, so I’m a prickly pear defender too :p GET BETTER!
How is the texture/feel of the pink lemonade crb? Also I’m def grabbing one of those hot pink ftbw…