Whoever gave me germs, take them back. All I want to do is sleep. Happy St. Patrick’s Day… forget Erin Go Bragh, how about Katy Go Nap.
At this point, I don’t need to tell you what Thursday means… check it all out here 🙂
Whoa lulu are you trying to render me useless? This week’s WMTM now features a ‘newly added’ section. I mean yay, but WTF all at the same time. Now I may need a new gimmick 😛
WMTM Alert – 3/17/16
- The Anahatasana LS is now $49
- The Studio Racerback could be officially dead in the water. Black, white & heathered slate are marked down.
- Those of you who lobbied for the Gather & Grow Crop to return, you lobbied too hard and bought too little… or lulu did indeed make too much 🙂
- Nothing like seeing something you paid full price for show up on MD. The Cool Racerback in pink lemonade #whompwhomp
- Lots of options in the Swiftly Tech Racerback!
- I never understood the prickly pear Love Tee. Neither did anyone else.
- Someone found a crate of Satnam Tanks on the shelf in the back of the warehouse…
- Closet saturation of the Free to Be Wild Bra has pretty much been reached across America.
- Advertising the heathered speckled black Scuba Hoodie III on markdown is a lie. It sold out in the US in 3 days back in January. You click through and the truth is told, only fleur sombre white black/white/black and static mist white black/black are available.
- I would love a pair of the Groove Short II *Rolldown… if they weren’t raspberry.
- The assortment of WUPs and WUCs are generally in sizes 4-6.
- The Thanksgiving-ish special edition pigment wind berry rumble multi/black Speed Shorts are avail in all sizes except 8. Does this mean I smell a markdown of those $300 reflective Pace Tight *Lights Out soon? A girl can hope.
- Vinyasa Scarves down to $29! Your choices are sailor stripe hero blue alarming or tonka stripe red grape minty pink
Again, my commentary isn’t a be all end all of what’s available right now – head on over to lulu’s site and check it all out! Oh look, it’s time for another round of Zicam.