Yesterday, I was running out of the house and out of time to type as I waited for a friend to pick me up and head to the Patriots/Packers game. This post looked like crap the first go around, so I’m back to clean that -ish up for ya.
- Ace Spot Lullaby didn’t do too well at full price, but it sold out quick at a discount. Run Times, Speeds & Tracker Shorts WERE available, but they’re gone now.
- Miss Misty Jacket II‘s are $69 again after being discounted all the way to $39 in July’s online warehouse sale. Fail. I’m actually glad that they effed up my warehouse sale order and I didn’t get this jacket. Saw it in person and do not like it as much as I thought I would.
- Dottie Dash ace spot roll down WUCs showed up in WMTM as predicted, but somehow those are gone now too. WHO IS BUYING THESE?!
- Deepest Cranberry Wunder Under Crops from last year are still available in size 10. I have a friend who bought a pair last year and they look great on her. If this is your size, snap these up!
- Lulu can’t seem to offload some of the crazier patterned Inspire Crops in full-on Luxtreme. Hopefully this teaches them that the demand for patterns is high, EXCEPT when in this fabric.
- Cool Racerback Tank = meh gray one added in with the floral sport multi and that papier mache looking sunset pattern from the True Self capsule, but $29 is $29.
- The Tranquil blue Pleat to Street Skirt II could be cute if you wear a long enough top to hide the polka dot waistband. This one showed up on WMTM QUICK. It was just in last week’s Deep Thoughts With Lulu! Poor Walter.
- I consider it a deal that the Roll-Down Wunder Under Pants in heat wave white black made it to WMTM. I have the crops – and am also having a hard time not getting these too.