For those of you planning on running the Seawheeze half marathon this weekend, you’re also going to get the chance to celebrate your impressive accomplishment with Lululemon’s Limited Edition Curiosity Lager. This news broke a few weeks ago, but it took me until right now to realize I hadn’t shared much about it. Below are a few links to news stories that have been published around ye olde interwebs for you to peruse during your lunch break.
Not my fault if you do not pass go and collect $200 on your way to reaching directly for a cold one after work.
In the News: Lululemon’s Curiosity Lager
- Why Does Lululemon Athletica Inc. Want to Sell You Beer? | The Motley Fool
- Yoga-Pants Maker Lululemon Is Introducing a Beer | TIME
- Lululemon: Not Water, Not Wine, But Beer?!?! | Barron’s
- Lululemon’s New Beer Makes Drunk Yoga Cooler Than Ever | Mashable
- Lululemon Wants to Sell You Beer in Addition to Pricey Yoga Pants | Eater.com