A wise man named Justin Timberlake once said, “what goes around comes around”. Well, upload pulled a total 180 this week. After practically falling asleep at my laptop over last week’s lineup, this week had me all…
Anyhow, Instead of struggling to pick 5 favorites of the bunch like last week… this week I had to talk myself down and delete a few items from my shopping cart to get the total back down under $200.
5 Faves & a Dud – 6/23/15 Upload
Favorite #1: Cool Racerback in Pistachio ($42)
DUH. I have been rambling about this color like a crazy person since it was first uploaded overseas. Apparently I’m not the only one who was jonesing for Pistachio, because within 30 minutes of upload ALL SIZES were gone.
For those who followed along my 12-hour pistachio countdown, thank you for embracing the weird. I appreciate you. 🙂
Favorite #2: Run: Speed Short *4-way Stretch in heathered texture printed grey deep coal/black/classic stripe white black ($54)
Well that colourway’s a mouthful. Thank God for copy/paste. The subtle Tranquil Blue & Grapefruit details were just enough jazz to entice me! Having spent a bit more time running and less time lifting, my Speeds are fitting a little better lately. Thanks to some newfound confidence, into the shopping cart they went!
Favorite #3: Free To Be *Wild Bra in bali breeze/slate/white ($48)
Spotted this one in stores over the weekend, and couldn’t resist the second I put it on. It’s a freaking Tiffany’s box transformed into a sports bra. THAT TEAL. It’s just so prettyyyyy.
Favorite #4: Spring Breakaway Short in Pistachio ($58)
More Pistachio love! I had these in my shopping cart and had a tough time on whether to get them or not. I’m not sure if I haven’t been wearing my jewelled magenta pair because they are a bit too big, or that I just don’t have as many summer occasions to wear fun shorts to over the summer. I ultimately decided that if I see a pair in store and the opportunity presents itself, I’ll give ’em a shot and see how sizing down works out.
Favorite #5: Run: Stuff Your Bra II in classic stripe white black/flash light ($52)
THIS IS JUST SO FUN. On second thought, I have no idea why I didn’t add this bra to my shopping cart. Lately, I feel in between sizes on sports bras. Having not owned a Stuff Your Bra before, I’m going to wait to try one on in person. Again, as I’ve been running more lately, the pocket for keys up top would be BEYOND useful.
The Dud: Training Tough Crop *Full-On Luxtreme in palm party gator green black/gator green ($98)
Honorable Mention & Additional Notes
- I’m loving the brighter look of some of the newer stock photos! Hopefully this look is going to be phased in with future uploads.
- Honorable Mention for my 5 Faves: Swiftyl Tech LS in Tranquil Blue, Run: Inspire Crop II in space dye twist iris flower pink shell, High Times Pant in shady palms black/white, Wunder Under Crop II (Roll-Down) in iris flower
- I’m still holding out in hopes that either Wunder Unders or the High Times get the twist iris flower pink shell treatment. The solid purple details are throwing me off a bit.
- That weird mini art pop white multi/peach fuzz print is still available in the Pleat to Street Short. Not into it.
- Skirt lovers, there’s a new online exclusive – the Hot Times Skirt, which has a fun mesh stripe along the bottom hem.
- The Hotty Hot Short also got the Pistachio treatment.
- Another space dye twist snuck in under the radar in the Free to Be Bra, space dye twist gator green grapefruit/grapefruit.
- As mentioned over the weekend, the On the Daily Hoodie is available in grapefruit. Love the color, but the cotton fabric isn’t as soft as I’d like it to be.
- Energy Bra lovers, it’s now available in iris flower and ace spot white black/black/white. I’ll admit, I was not a fan of the ace spot after seeing photos online, but liked it a LOT when I tried it on over the weekend. I already have a couple black & white patterned Energy Bras at home, so I didn’t make the purchase. Pleasant surprise though.
Talk about an adrenaline rush trying to make sure I got my order in for that Pistachio CRB as quickly as possible.
Did you get anything good this week? What are everyone else’s favorites?