Is this where I share the life updates that warrant another extended radio silence in the blog space? The majority of it can be summed up in one word: burnout. Thanks, Corporate America! But then I took some vacation time. Snowboard lessons. Went into denial of my age and gave in to TikTok.
Feel free to follow along @athletikaty if you’re so inclined 😘
With how curated Instagram is and how stale Reddit has been feeling, I’ll admit TikTok is a nice breath of fresh air of regular people just being funny. Giggity.
Honestly, haven’t been in the mood to shop for clothes lately. Since getting the Fast & Free HR Tight 28″ *Brushed (I dig ’em – actually wearing them right now), the only lululemon I’ve purchased in the last month is some new skivvies for the bf. TMI? Teehee.
5 Faves & a Dud: 2/16/21 Edition
Favorite #1: Tracker Short V ($58) in Pink Punch
NGL looks Carnation Red to me, but what do I know. Pinks and reds on screen are weird.
Favorite #2: Free To Be Serene Bra Long Line ($58) in Guava Pink
I have no idea if I’ve every tried a FTBS LL before. It’s about time to try.
In the last month I’ve been attempting to get myself into a yoga habit. Lots of feeling stuck both physically and in between the ears. Perhaps an adorable new bra that I don’t need will do the trick to get me on the mat daily.
Favorite #3: Wunder Under High-Rise Tight 28″ Luxtreme ($98) in Grape Thistle
Dark purples and I go together like (insert magical and wonderful combo that you can’t live without here). Fingers crossed to see Wunder Trains in this color!
Favorite #4: Everlux™ and Mesh High-Rise Crop 23″ ($118) in Black
Ahhhh the back of the legs are giving me low key Inspire Crop/Tight vibes. From the front I thought “eh don’t need” and then I saw the rear view. WANT.
Favorite #5: Everlux™ and Mesh Cropped Short Sleeve ($78) in Black
Anticipating some disagreement with me on this one. You know where would be a fun place (and the only place I can think) to wear this top? The internet. Perhaps a TikTok video. Can you tell where my head’s at this week?
Can’t say I’m enamored with the price point. I am enamored with the Mac & Cheese that I just jazzed up with buffalo sauce. Priorities.
The Dud: All Yours High Rise Short ($68) in Heathered Core Medium Gray
These shorts cost $68. You know what doesn’t cost $68? A pair of scissors and a thrifted pair of sweatpants from 2002. DIY, baby.
It’s Tuesday and I Have Opinions
Some of these notes may not be FRESH picks, but my thoughts are because tonight is the first time I’ve spent more than 3 minutes on lulu’s website in a while. (My wallet is thankful, and a little bit scared of the return.)
- Energy Bra – Grape Thistle
- Daily Stride Mint Crew Sock – Neo Mint
- Speaking of Neo Mint – the Everywhere Belt Bag is last week’s goodies but I want one.
- Take It On Belt Bag 1L – Guava Pink – Aww, Gen Z be so cute hating on Millennials but also turning around and re-trending everything we thought was cool in 1991.
- Wunder Train Long Line Bra – Liking the cut, but I’ll hold out until something more than Dark Terracotta uploads. Y’all know I’m allergic to earth tones.
- Align Tank – We’ve now established that I don’t think this tank and I are ever meant to be, but Guava Pink significantly brightens the lineup, which deserves praise.
- Everlux™ and Mesh Cropped Tank – YES to the design, NO to this colorway. Crossing fingers, eyes and toes for additional colors.
- Free to Be Elevated Bra – I *love* the back of this one. Too bad there isn’t a version for average-chested women!
- AirWrap Pullover Hoodie – Grape Thistle – Does it come with a free Dyson? *ba dum tss*
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.