For real, the Taco Tuesday in the title has absolutely nothing to do with lululemon’s newest upload, and everything to do with the fact that the bf and I decided to devour homemade taco bowls at 10:30a on a Tuesday. They were magical.
So magical… that I forgot to take a picture of our amazing concoction. Team work makes the dream work, but it also throws your internal clock for a loop, making you feel like 3pm when it’s barely a few minutes after 1pm. Whatever, it was worth it.
As illustrated by my Zoom name in this morning’s team meeting, it’s more than obvious where my head’s been at since the moment I woke up.
5 Faves & a Dud: 6/30/20 Edition
Favorite #1: Love Tee V ($48) in So Wicked Stripe White Medium Olive
- You know I have a tough time turning down a neutral horizontal stripe
- I’d pair this with denim instead of medium brown
- Finally, a stock photo that shows the proportions of the Now and Always Tote Micro on a person! If only this were featured on the bag’s product page… 🤦🏼♀️
Favorite #2: Run Off Route Short Sleeve ($68) in Lemon Vibe
The black and white snuck in while I was on my mini hiatus, so I am only taking notice of this style for the first time this week. Flattering ruching, and a cute criss cross in back? Here for it.
Maybe not to work out in, but definitely here for it as far as casual summer wear goes.
Favorite #3: All Tied Up Tank ($44) in Cut Back Stripe White Black
Not much explanation needed. Flattering, adjustable, and the stripes make for some fun angles when you go the tied route. Love this tank for summer, IDGAF that we’re still using a colourway that dominated last summer too.
Favorite #4: Free To Be Bra Wild ($48) in Larkspur
It’s either a restock or tons of sizes sold out QUICK. Ok they were here and now they’re gone. Good luck finding one in a store?
Favorite #5: Align Pant II 25″ ($98) in Wee Are From Space Dark Carbon Ice Grey
Old school space dye doing the 🍑 flattering thing. Everyone ought to own a pair.
The Dud: Align Pant 28″ ($98) in Saddle Brown
You want to look like you’re not wearing pants? This is how you risk people thinking you’re not wearing pants. Lululemon calls it Saddle Brown… I call it potato. 🥔
Side note: I find the potato emoji highly amusing and incredibly underused.
Things I’ve Been Sleeping On
This last month I admittedly have not been as hardcore on top of upload as I should be, but I’ve been trying to keep a handle on the online shopping. A few things have snuck in under my faulty radar recently, so here’s a running stream of whatever else has caught my attention this afternoon:
- Highlight Orange. I am here for it and would LOVE to see a Sculpt or Speed Up Long’s in this color. Until that happens, our only two options:
- Not usually a pastel color, UNLESS it’s a light blue. Hotty Hot Short II 2.5″ I see you basking in your Blue Glow. Available in both the shorter and Hotty Hot Short II Long 4″ option.
- Floral Metropolis Multi/Soleil doesn’t have me racing to Add to Cart, but I need to point out and commend the Free to Be Serene Bra High Neck for featuring colored straps. LULULEMON FBI IF YOU’RE READING THIS, KEEP IT GOING YOU’RE DOING GREAT SWEETIE! MORE OF THIS!
- Quick Pace Short Sleeve – My disdain for pink taupe outweighs my love for anything camo #whomp
- They just had to use Lemon Vibe to line the Medium Olive Everywhere Belt Bag, and now I want it to go with my lemon vibe Ready to Roll Crew.
- I’m intrigued by the In Alignment Straight Strap Bra. Truth be told, lululemon seriously fumbled on the sizing when they made their attempt to go into day-wear bras, which is why you see them marked down all the way to $19 on WMTM. However, I am cautiously optimistic. Not for $68, though. I’ll wait for the price to drop or for this one to sell out, whichever happens first.
- One last sleeper is the Set Challenger Short Sleeve. While I’m not 100% there on the confidence level to pull of this look, I really love it. And then, I saw the back. I’m not sure how I feel about the cutouts. What does everyone else think? I look at it and think meh, then 5 minutes later think I could totally pull it off. 3 more minutes pass and I wishy wash back over to the other side.
Should I change my middle name to indecisive? Yes? No? Maybe?
Yes I should. No I shouldn’t.
I don’t know.
All stock images property of lululemon athletica
[Disclosure] AthletiKaty.com uses affiliate links.
Clicking on these links comes at no cost to you. I may receive a commission if you make a purchase, which helps to cover the costs associated with running AthletiKaty.com.“